The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved What piece is this

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_john

Probationary Member
May 25, 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
Going through my harness taking out the ac lines and any unused wires and was wondering what this is for? Found the wiring diagram online but can't seem to find this guy. Thanks everyone also found one that was taped to the harness I'll take a pic tomorrow but it's one that was not being used

Attachments

• 20180108_215016.jpg
    20180108_215016.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 90
Can it be deleted I looked in the other wire tuck post and it's prob the one thing I haven't been able to find info on I'm getting rid of unnecessary wires and the car is in the process of being built and the only thing I find is a plug for it so I could only assume it's safe to follow back and remove? Thanks everyone also

Depends on what style injectors you plan to use, either low (as is stock in the originally equipped turbocharged DSMs) or high (non-turbo 4G63) impedance. If using low impedance injectors, you must keep the injector resistor pack. If using high impedance injectors, the resistor pack is not needed.

Depends on what style injectors you plan to use, either low (as is stock in the originally equipped turbocharged DSMs) or high (non-turbo 4G63) impedance. If using low impedance injectors, you must keep the injector resistor pack. If using high impedance injectors, the resistor pack is not needed.
I plan on going big injector something flex fuel compatiable

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back