The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What parts do you wanna see made?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtReMeToYz

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2004
Rochester, New_York
First off, I hope this thread is in the right section. Its DSM related, but doesnt really fall under any parts talk.Like it says though what would you like to see made, because I work at a machine shop which my brother owns. Hes looking into possibly doing some experimental car parts, paintball, etc.. to try and expand his business a little bit. Is their any kind of parts that arent very mainstream on DSM's, too expensive, or one person just has too much of a monopoly of?

CNC aluminum bolt together intake manifold... Billet, smooth inside and out, light and tough...

Like the FRH in that the runners bolt to the plenum with no welds anywhere and gaskets that giveup to keep the whole mani from going pow on N20 backfires.

1g, 2g, and 2g raised runner versions... All with N20 port and staged injector (extra bank) options. The 2g raised runner will need injector bosses no matter what.

An fittings for manifold boost reference port... etc...

n/t dsm cams. from street to full race versions. granted the turbo cams will work but all motor is a totally different world from a turbo motor.

also more harmonic underdrive pulleys. liek the buschur one but not as expensive.

high compression pistons stocked. liek 11:0:1. gettin the made takes a while and costs a few more bucks.

n/t ecu enhancements.

fuel rail with those spacers machined to it so you dont lose em a thousand times before the rail is installed.

I'd like to see a MAF-t with out any tuning controlls for people who use DSMLink or want to keep their SAFC for about half as much as the current one or less. Don't know if he's into electronics or not but someone could make some money off of that idea.

AFPR (that does not need an- fittings), Intake manifolds as posted before.

tom1995tsi said:
AFPR (that does not need an- fittings), Intake manifolds as posted before.
So far thats the only one ive run by him, and from looking at the CAS/FTS AFPR's he seems to think he might be able to do it. He also said he MIGHT be able to do it for about 100-125 too, but we've yet to pull mine apart to see what its really gonna take machining wise.

a billet polished cam gear cover that has a removable top or front section so that you can expose the belt or gears for wear checks, or for gear adjustments...then again another type of cheaper cam gears would be nice too...... :dsm:

2g short throw shifter with an even shorter length. (Even though the throw on B&M ones are incredibly short the shifter itself feels too high still)

16V DOHC head for my 4D65 which allows use of 1g/2g parts. (ie cams, exhaust manifold, etc)

More simple? how about an adapter that allows the 1.8L crowd (or my diesel) to bolt on a 1g/2g manifold. An adapter plate of sorts to turbocharge the bastards!! However I didn't think about the port spacing......

wishihadatalon said:
a spark plug cover that you can have engraved with something that you want.

Hey, there was a guy in Toledo making those. Wonder what ever happened to him. If you're serious about wanting that, I can try to find him. Lemme know.

Something that looks like those super expensive euro taillights and that are sealed against water leaks but without the high price.

I have some aero ideas but he said machine shop.. Glass, CF or ABS are not their usual materials..

Yes and it should be a law that any manifold flanged for a mustang TB must be sold with one. I has anyone with that throttle body not broken atleast one?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back