The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

What other car would you drive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably an AE88, a 240, or a 95 mirage to evo 3 swap.

GVR4s are nice too ;)

Already have a GVR4 as my daily, so I would have to say a pickup would finish out the collection nicely. I would love to have a 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, Solar Yellow. They're 2WD but fast for a production truck, and I am in Floriduh anyway. :D

I would get a 1989 audi 90 quattro with a L5 10VT turbo swap from the 200's, and rally it

93-95 Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo Rotary

Attachments

• 3032865087_f9f6865096_o.jpg
    3032865087_f9f6865096_o.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 52
I think the cts-v coupe will be my next addition.

I have long thought of another favorite to buy and the Datsun 240Z seems to come up all the time. It was my fist childhood love for a sport car, as one of my neighbors used to own in the 70s. My only concern is getting myself into another money pit project car...The Eclipse itself is too expensive to maintain!

I am however sold on the cts-v coupe...Raw power and unique/futuristic looks!
I will definitely buy one if the price falls below $20K in the next 10 years.

I think the cts-v coupe will be my next addition.

I have long thought of another favorite to buy and the Datsun 240Z seems to come up all the time. It was my fist childhood love for a sport car, as one of my neighbors used to own in the 70s. My only concern is getting myself into another money pit project car...The Eclipse itself is too expensive to maintain!

I am however sold on the cts-v coupe...Raw power and unique/futuristic looks!
I will definitely buy one if the price falls below $20K in the next 10 years.

Wow three year old bump. I myself would prefer the cts-v wagon

I'd get an E46 M3 again but with a Horse Power Freaks stage 3 or 4 turbo kit, then I'd say "What supra?".

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would build an 89 Mustang LX Notch Back in a HEARTBEAT! IRS from an 03-04 cobra, LS1 swap, Garret 50 Trim. . . :D That would be the funnest road race car ever!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back