The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

What might spell the end for me and DSMs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
It finally happened, and was caught on camera.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Anyone need a Talon? :sosad:

they had that posted up for sale on the funny craigslist thread. he wanted 7 grand. but this pic really brings out the detail of the car and how retarded the owner is..:banghead:

wonder if he had to roll his fenders ..:p

Last edited:
The same guy that posted up some shots of this had others posted on a local forum. Surprise, surprise...vented Type S BOVs on both of the other Eclipses.

I seriously thought and still do think this is photochopped LOL

**Upon closer inspection this has to be photochopped look at the front right wheel how it is "in front" of bumper, also the lighting on the hood does not look right**

Jesus Christ. xD You had me scared for a minute Papa-Bear!

It's never far from my mind, but stuff like this brings it to the forefront.

No matter what vehicle it is.. the minute some kid/idiot has the mony to buy it.. things like this will happen.

Soon we'll see Evo's turn out the same.. after that it'll be Lambo's... Supras...MR2's...

Wait.. it's already happened. >.<

I saw a Wrangler dropped on 20 inch wires today. :/

Still, I think this is worse.

actually there 28s i was going to post that pic as well they owner said he was going to put a corvette engine in it, they have several cars ill find the pics and put the link up.

To each his own is my opinion...

For those of us that don't like trucks, I guess it's a nice compromise.

I have to admit, i saw a lot of cars there but that takes the cake for me. Never thought i would see it, i have to say it was different to each his or her own.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back