The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

What kind of cars can I beat with this setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHenthorn

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2003
Liberty, Missouri
I was wondering what cars I could beat or hang with on my current setup. And what cars I could beat after I install my Slow Boy Racing Stage II Long Block. This is assuming that I have tuned my car properly and so forth. So far I've beaten:

2005 Ford Mustang GT - Stock
2004 Nissan 350Z - Intake
2002 Ford Mustang GT - Stock
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Cat-Back
1994 Chevy Corvette - Stock
2004 Dodge SRT-4 - Stage 2 Mopar Turbo, 3" Turbo-Back, MBC (18-20 PSI), Intake, ect.

Most of these cars I raced from a stop and on a 30 MPH roll. Can I beat a 2000-2004 Corvette? Tell me what you guys think.

Depending on the boost levels, you should be able to hang with a Mclearn F1 from a stop, from a roll hed eat you.

id say all the above if you know how to drive and tune.... hmmmm now i know why bench racing is prohibited here... you never know who the other person is... ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back