The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What i've been doing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magik95

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2008
aurora, Colorado
So sad to say I have sold the dsm. I had to buy the wife a truck to tote the kids around in.
That was her Christmas gift. So now that she has her suburban, I started a new hobby for fun and to make some cash. I started flipping motorcycles. I just started last month and not doing to bad.

I ve bought and sold three so far after doing a little work to them. Now I just bought one for myself.

2000 kawasaki zx12r. Unrestricted(no govener). Full muzzy exhaust, power commander,k&n air filter, muzzy race clutch, billet clutch basket, muzzy lowering links,polished wheels, and chamellion paint job,and a quick accelleration kit -1 on the front sproket with 520 chain.
Very very Very fast bike!! Ive had this thing to 120 in 2nd gear.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I do plan on gettting another dsm before the summer is over and start building again. I help my neighbor with his everyday to stay up on my Dizzim!LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucked bad almost made me cry like B!^#H when it drove away! But the wife and kids were happy with the suburban. The bike is a rapist!! But doesnt have the laucnh like the gsx! Can you say tire spin, and if you not careful one wheel death ride(wheelie monster).

I would trade this bike for a clean 2g after this upcoming riding season ends.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back