The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

What is your favorite Magazine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris said:
Yeah, speaking of writing some articles for EVO tuning, Martin still owes me a few for our EVOtuners.net site - he wrote one, but that was it. What's up with that?

He is in houston right now, I will talk to him about it when he comes back.

Eric

I get sport compact car every month best mag :thumb:
Turbo when it looks interesting.
Muscle mustangs &Fast Ford to learn more about mustangs, Just bought one turbo v8 ummm
Modified mags just looked rice to me, but i will pick one up
Super Street, import tuner are the ricer mags of choice, also i dont like the mag to be full of chicks

2fast2furious said:
This thread seems to come up often... But I subscribe to all but HCI, Honda Tuning, Nopi.

You should subscribe to HCI you will acctually see some DSM tech in that mag. My buddy who was the editor for Modified last year did most of their tech writing and now works at HCI.

In the last few issues we covered on my car, AEM EMS install, LM-1 Wideband install and tuning, Magnus Intake manifold install. Coming is my Comp Cams, then full motor build, and finally the 6 bolt built motor swap. Then an eventual feature on my car. Those are all on my car which is DSM coverage. They do a lot of other coverage on parts you would be interested in as well.

My dad runs NX on his Maxima (goes 12.1 @ 116mph with it on an Auto) and they covered his NX install with the Maximizer as a tech piece a while back as well.

Honestly if you have not picked up HCI in a while, I suggest you do. I participate in just about every isssue with tech or otherwise and it's a great magazine that covers it all really.

HCI is a total ricer magazine, dont care what you say, wanna do something about it? Ill fight you cuz im total gangsta yo too! Ill drop by rebuild head on top of ya and thatll be the end of that! :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back