The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

What is ur guys opinons on this fmic??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy

Banned Member
Feb 1, 2003
Canada
The starion or conquest intercoolers are they and good or what?? I found one for 150$ Is this good or what?? As well they look like they would be easy to mount??? ANy one else on here running one?? Thanks!!

you would probably be better off to spend that 150 on a supporting mod other than an intercooler. the starion ic is not to much better than your stock one. think about all the other parts that you will need before you need to go to an ic upgrade such as a fuel pump and your money will be better spent and you will reap better performance benifits.

a good fmic is around 700-1200 so use that as comparison to the 150 one

I have all other suporting mods from pump to evc hkss bov to motor being built!!
Just thought it was a good deal???

if you can get one cheap that would be cool they suppport 400hp on those cars. why not a dsm.

Originally posted by Happy
I have all other suporting mods from pump to evc hkss bov to motor being built!!
Just thought it was a good deal???
Then why cheap out on an IC that flows only slightly more than stock?? !! ?? !!? ?!?!??!? <--On purpose.

I would stay away from the Starion FMIC. It looks like a good idea, but it doesn't flow well and won't support the power you will want.

We currently have our FMIC kits on a big sale.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back