The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

what is this on the firewall

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2011
miami, Florida
I'm wondering what this part is beside the wiper motor and what is it's purpose? i'm lost:ohdamn:

having a picture to see would help us help you a little better. this way you can get a proper responce.

Im going for char canister.. Picture would be awsome with an arrow pointing at what your talking about.

I'm going to say that it's the injector resistor pack. It looks like a shiny rectangular box with wires coming from it. If that isn't what you're talking about, then I'm out of ideas.

here.. BESIDE THE WIPER MOTOR!.. BEFORE THE RESISTOR.. ABOVE THE BATTERY WHICH IS ABOVE THE CC

Sweet mt dew can.

OMG. do you have tin foil wrapped around your upper pipe to make it look chrome?

Sweet mt dew can.

OMG. do you have tin foil wrapped around your upper pipe to make it look chrome?

1- Seeing that it's INSOLATION that the po put on to try and keep the engine temps out of the pipes and If i took it off the glue will be all over the piping.

Last edited by a moderator:
1- Seeing that it's INSOLATION that the po put on to try and keep the engine temps out of the pipes and If i took it off the glue will be all over the piping.. But thanks for coming out and making yourself look like a donkey.

now how about you answer my question you sick excuse of a puke
its a relay, unless for some reason your having some failure that you believe could somehow be caused by this, why mess with it? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot figure out where my post went that asked where in Edmonton he was located????

I see no reason for deleting that but I guess it must have been offensive.

Yep, it is the rear defrost relay and I would relocate it to the same spot everyone else suggested.
gl.

Welcome to censorship, a lot of this post has been deleted I'm guessing because we strayed off topic like bad little kids. Not like its a big deal they got rid of a lot of crap.

send the op a pm if you wanna arrange a rendezvous or casual encounter LOL

Does the color of coolant have any correlation to you using the Mt Dew can as a reservoir overflow?

:p

Go out to a yard and get the proper overflow bottle to replace that can since the overflow system needs to be sealed under vacuum.... and while you're out there, get a battery holdown bracket to rid of the bungie straps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back