The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved GVR4 What is this connector on my water outlet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92gsxecl1pse

10+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I was replacing my thermostat Housing, water outlet Gaskets etc etc. And while removing my water outlet i tried pulling this connector off to it, and slipped and pulled the wires instead on accident. Im not sure what they are to and i dont wanna drive my car around if its something i need like to the fans or something important. The wires that came out look to be green with a yellow stripe, and Green with a Black Stripe. Im trying to upload a pic but mozilla is being a pain. Any help or info on what this is, and how important it is. If its just for the fans can i just run them into a toggle switch inside the car. Thanks

Solution
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If it is that one and you dont have a/c don't worry about it. If it is one underneath the "top" of the thermo housing on the radiator side of the housing then it is for the sensor on the dash.
Get that pic up, But right now im guessing its either for AC or for the temperatue gauge inside the car

If it is that one and you dont have a/c don't worry about it. If it is one underneath the "top" of the thermo housing on the radiator side of the housing then it is for the sensor on the dash.

Solution
Here is that pic.
Its that connector it seems to be the same as the diagram SlickPyro uploaded. If it is the AC Switch then i wont worry about it cause i dont have AC.

Yeah that's the a/c switch. It just tells the a/c fan to come on when it reaches a certain temperature. It controls the fan on the drivers side just so you know.;) But, yeah, if you don't use a/c anymore you really don't need it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back