The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What is this called / Where does this go / What does this do? [MERGED]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcefed594

Probationary Member
Aug 8, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is probably a dumb question, but what is the part called that holds the front suspension in place and bolts up to the knuckle in a 1g? Does anyone know where i can find this part? :hmm:

When i replied i didnt see the attachment till now. It very well may be the wiper fluid hose.

Makes sense, my hood doesn't have squirters bc it's aftermarket, probably just tucked the line there. Thanks!

Just checked, yup 100% the one circled is the windshield washer fluid hose.

Awesome thank you very much

Hi, anyone know what this thing called? the vents on the door panel.
Do not want to buy a whole panel, any idea where I can buy some NEW?
Thanks!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

if you cna't find one. Evercoat panel bond or simliar and then SEM color coat to match. Easy repair and you have a TON left over for when something else snaps again.

Hmm, the problem is, its missing some pieces. Not just crack~

Air inlet right hand garnish - MR761386 (beige)

wow Thank you! what is the left hand garnish part number? MR761385 maybe? any color works, I got to paint it black anyway(I think no factory black?)
I tried to order on oemmitsubishiparts.com, they don't have pictures~

You can find them in avengers and sebrings also at the junkyard. My replacements came out of a sebring.. 2 bucks..

well, the one near me asked $65 for the sunroof slide sunshade~And their attitude is awful~ I doubt I can find them for 2 bucks ~lucky you~

On base models they are cheap clip ins'. It seems the turbo models have a screw on either side. You have to pull the whole panel off and remove the two screws holding it in and very carefully pull the vent out without breaking the side tabs. Emphasis on carefully, they are old and very brittle ;)

I had the same problem and had luck here with a WTB ad. It was such a small thing though so I bought something more with it...

wow Thank you! what is the left hand garnish part number? MR761385 maybe? any color works, I got to paint it black anyway(I think no factory black?)
I tried to order on oemmitsubishiparts.com, they don't have pictures~

Left beige - MR761384

Factory black
Left - MR780740
Right - MR780741

On base models they are cheap clip ins'. It seems the turbo models have a screw on either side..

Well, that changes some things. The above are turbo model part numbers. I checked through the N/T part numbers and most of them are the same, but if the OP could PM me their VIN, I can verify the specific parts for that N/T car.

On base models they are cheap clip ins'. It seems the turbo models have a screw on either side. You have to pull the whole panel off and remove the two screws holding it in and very carefully pull the vent out without breaking the side tabs. Emphasis on carefully, they are old and very brittle ;)

I had the same problem and had luck here with a WTB ad. It was such a small thing though so I bought something more with it...

My GS model also has two screw on the back of them, have to remove the panel and get them out~

Hmm well I went to a junkyard to get them for my car and all they had were N/A eclipses or N/A 4G talons, all of which were clips ins with centering pins instead of screw threads.

My bad, I figured it was accurate info. Oh well.

So I am looking at this ECU and wondering what the name of this quick release (like) adapter thing is that allows me to easily swap out chips. None of the other eprom ecu's in the classifieds seem to have this (that i can find anyway).

Go!

Im looking for th window knob cover that goes on the interior. If you have a manual side view window knob chances are you know what im talking about since yours is probably missing too. Its the plastic piece that goes over the knob to cover the metal on the inside of the car. Ill post a pic if i can find one without it so you guys know what im talking about. anyone know where i can get one? or the name of it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back