The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

what is the one car you would secretly love to own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greathuskie

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2002
Hollywood, Florida
i mean the car that no one else would even consider when buying a performance car.....

id want a Dodge Omni GLH

they are so badass, strip the thing down to like 1700 lbs and drop some mods in, you have a SICK highway racer

a 99 ford taurus sho. i have a 99 se right now and me and my brother popped open the intake for the hell of it and it chirped gears and its an automatic. sho=v8

1997 Oldsmobile Aurora

its a nice luxury/quick car.

and deep down i always have and always will be an Oldsmobile person

a VW rabbit, or a '69 VW Beetle, or a VW van, or a vitz

Prelude, it's honda, and people here hate Honda, so does that qualify?

Originally posted by pozz24gs
a 99 ford taurus sho. i have a 99 se right now and me and my brother popped open the intake for the hell of it and it chirped gears and its an automatic. sho=v8

I though SHOs had DOHC V6 by Yamaha ?
I know pre-95 ones did. Not sure about new ones.

Anyway, I'd get a starion or a conquest. Those look SO bad-ass with factory flares and 4G63 swap !

i saw in the manual for mine the specs of it. i dont remember what they were, but it was a v8

If anyone is considering getting the latest model SHOs, do some research first.

You'll find out FORD does suck, and that you sure as hell better weld your cam sprockets down, or your going to need a new $13k Yamaha engine.

Yes, it is $13k.

Hehe.... I want a dodge shadow rt turbo, those things are cool. Either that or a Chevy Corvair Monza, turbo charged but very unreliable, who cares its cool.

A freaking gutted Geo Metro witha B18 or 4g63 in it. The thing would dominate! light weight

BTW how much HP and Torque does a CRX Si have? I looked on MSN but they didn't list CRX for some reason. I would love to buy a CRX and put a turbo or supercharged engine in it

Originally posted by fastplant
Delorean, always wanted one, but don't think I'll ever actually buy one.
I'll take a Delorean with a 3 rotor Wankel engine and 6 spd Porsche tranny transplants. :D

Here's the link if anyones interested. There's a vid you can DL on that site......disregard the silly intro..... :)
http://www.eliseusa.com/rotary.shtml

pontiac fierro with a JDM cyclone 4g63 swap :D:shhh:

mmmmm mid-engine 4g63 :drool:

Originally posted by greathuskie
i mean the car that no one else would even consider when buying a performance car.....

id want a Dodge Omni GLH

they are so badass, strip the thing down to like 1700 lbs and drop some mods in, you have a SICK highway racer

LOL!!! 90LaserTurbo89k and I were talkin about this last night...I wanted one of these before I even had my License (5 years ago...damn) but I'd prefer the GLH-S...more horsepower to start with :D :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back