The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

what is the one car you would secretly love to own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A heavily modded civic hatch. Completely stock on the outside, (hub caps and all) but turbo and built engine. That would be cool to own.

I really love my DSM :)

I cant think about anything else that is reasonable that I would rather own :confused:
I mean, yeah a Ferrari 360 Modena, but it seems like we are being somewhat realistic here...hehe

Brian

I really love my DSM :)

I cant think about anything else that is reasonable that I would rather own :confused:
I mean, yeah a Ferrari 360 Modena, but it seems like we are being somewhat realistic here...hehe

Brian

I want an s13 stright from japan, along with a nice Bomex kit, oh and i want it to be white with some black rims. I will own this car one day just you wait an see...ok so it will not be imported but im going to build one up.

a jeep...just something to beat the hell out of and take to the beach.

Pontiac GTO, especially the '67. And it has to be red. I saw one for sale the other day :shhh:

...or theres always the R34 Skyline I lust over :D

some of you arent getting teh point, this isnt to post what cars you would love to own, its to post what cars you would love to own but normally wouldnt admit to it

i.e. a hillbilly who wants a honda, or like what i wrote, the car isnt your typical everyday "i want this car"

Originally posted by hoffman
*looks around.....mazda 323 gtx *shoosh.:shhh:

i am right behind you on that one:thumb:

Brendon:dsm:

Originally posted by greathuskie
some of you arent getting teh point, this isnt to post what cars you would love to own, its to post what cars you would love to own but normally wouldnt admit to it, like how I want to have sex with geese.

i.e. a hillbilly who wants a honda, or like what i wrote, the car isnt your typical everyday "i want this car"

We understand what your saying. Sorry if our responses aren't as shocking as you had hoped.

i'd really like a 1965 pontiac GTO... (the fastest gto ever made was in '65 i think)

but a car i'd secretly own is probably a volkswagen beetle turbo...silver with 5% chrome reflective window tint all around. i think that'd look tight seeing how beetles have large windows

Originally posted by GalantGSR91

LOL!!! 90LaserTurbo89k and I were talkin about this last night...I wanted one of these before I even had my License (5 years ago...damn) but I'd prefer the GLH-S...more horsepower to start with :D :thumb:

hence the lovely lil sig i made for you! :p

if that Omni in your sig isn't badass, i dont know how you could make one badass!

anyway, i would like to *secretly* own a:
1990 Honda CRX Si
1992 Subaru SVX
1983 Chevy Cavalier...not stock OF COURSE...the hatches are AWESOME!!
1991 Nissan 300ZX A/T Non-Turbo
1993 Mazda MX-6 GT (it's a turbo)

I have others, but not off the top of my head...:thumb:

I would secretly want to own any car, I like most cars so I am not ashamed of driving any of them

Anyway, the car I want would be a dodge caravan awd :p

Car that I would secretly love to own, but is shunned by most people? A DSM with yellow wheels :) :)

Originally posted by MrPikolo

Anyway, the car I want would be a dodge caravan awd :p

how hard/expensive would it be to turbo one of those things

Originally posted by 95dsm

Nice... I was gonna say an early 80's Cabriolet (rabbit style) w/ a built G60 or 1.8T swapped in. That or an SR20DET powered 510. :thumb:

Stole mine.

I would also like a 510, but I think I would lean more towards the turbo V6 out of an older 300zx. I like the SR20DET and all, but I think I would like the V6 better.

I would also like a:
94 Sentra SE-R
1.8T Swapped Rabbit
94 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

Theres more I'm sure, just can't remember right now.

Originally posted by the anti-riced

how hard/expensive would it be to turbo one of those things

Well, you will have to rebuild the engine. YOOU COULD get a 2.5L or even a 2.2 turbo and have it in there. Those can be powerfull and would be good for racing I suppose. Usualy the dodge trannys are strong. The 2.2 that is in the daytona r/t has 224 h/p i belive. I think they may have came turbo awd, but rare and not all that powerfull.

Me, I'm going to keep the 3.3 or 3.8 v6 in it I plan on decking it out, not telling what I am doing yet :p. The extra torque from the v6 will help me out more.

*edit: I relise i didn't answer your question. With the 4 cyclinders, it will be n/p at all. With the v6s, alot of work. Rebuild, install turbo, hope it works :p

Hyundai Tiburon GT with a bodykit, 19's, grahfixs, custom interior, the works. Oh, & a supercharger on the side.;)

Originally posted by greathuskie
some of you arent getting teh point, this isnt to post what cars you would love to own, its to post what cars you would love to own but normally wouldnt admit to it

I did understand. I'm a short, skinny white guy in his early 20's...how silly would I look behind the wheel of a monstrous fire-engine-red 67 Pontiac GTO? Or an $80,000 Skyline?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back