The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G What is a 98 gst spyder worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman8079

Proven Member
Mar 1, 2023
Walton, Indiana
Finally got my son's GST going with help from all of you on here. Thank you all .

Now I would like to ask what is a 98 Spyder GST, black one in pic worth, with blown headgasket. Been sitting for 10yrs. Silver one is my sons GST.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

We picked up a Spyder with a blown motor for $400 bucks a few years back. It looked a lot like the one you have pictured.

Ask yourself, how much is it worth in parts, and how much is it worth in its condition if it was running just ok

So for me I would say $700 if I needed the spare parts

But to me, a rotten spider with no top and missing a motor probably isnt worth any more than the scrap yard would give you which is probably $300 or less

If it ran perfect but needs a paint job, needs a convertible top, and needs a new interior? Maybe its worth $1500?

I’d recommend seeing how much you’d get from parts first before settling. A lot of dsm parts are hard to find in some regions, so you could be sitting on gold.

As for a reasonable price, I’d say $950 on the low end and maybe $2,500 high-ish. Just my personal opinion

I bet you could get $400 just for the door trim and side skirts if the paint and clear are in good condition. Those are very sought after.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back