The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

What is a 93 Laser RS N/A worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
I have an opportunity to pick up a 1993 Laser RS Gold Edition. Non turbo. Everthing works. Air needs charged. No sunroof. Wish I had taken a picture. Just seeing what the forum says and thanks everyone!!!

Well yeah.....just had an opportunity. Has 80k on it. I will probably let it go since its NA but it is an auto and all stock and everything works.I used to have pics of it in the impound lot but must have deleted them thinking I'd never see it outsise the fence...until today. Thanks guys.

Since I'm a turbo guy I am going to let this one go. Thats about all I thought it was worth also. Thanks for the input!

Lol Clay. Expect to spend money on it. I think your car should have the timing and balance shaft belts replaced as it is just in the 80k mile mark. Its not a fun job in the car but its all doable. Your car is pretty clean and had it been a turbo car, well I had my eye on it for the last 2 years. It needs normal routine maintenance on it like belts fluids and hoses then I think it will probably be a nice daily driver that looks sweet. It has sat in the same spot all 2 years I have known about it and they had to put a fuel pump in it to get it running. They were JUST breaking her in on her maiden voyage when I literally stopped in the street and asked to buy it :) Welcome to the forum!!
Start a new post with any questions and the members here are very helpful. Everyone was new once.
Marty

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm glad I can rely on a community for support. How hard is it to change the timing and balance shaft belts? I don't have lots of capital to throw at this car, but do have unlimited time and effort to put into it. I don't like the idea of some mechanic just under the hood of my car, but also don't have all the specialty tools I might need for all jobs.

Also, I'm looking for one that might be broke down or wrecked with nice interior so I can replace mine with the closest to stock as possible..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back