The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved What injectors are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakk220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2010
Akron, Ohio
I am going to throw these injectors in my 1G that I had lying around. I was told when I got them that they were PTE 880cc injectors. When I ordered the PTE seals for them and they did not fit, it made me question what injectors they were.

So I called PTE and FIC to see if it matched any of there part numbers, and both of them said they were not their injectors. But FIC did say that their seal kit would fit it.

Does anyone have any idea what injectors these might be? The number that is cut off is a "5"
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What number is printed (not engraved) on the top of the black part?

I will have to check when I get home and update you on that. I didn't recall seeing any other numbers though.

If they are 880/850 injectors they’ll have 17113743 printed on the top. Fic and Pte both use the same Rochester Delphi injector.

Good to know. I will definitely check for that. Its weird that they would not have asked for that part number instead.

If they are 880/850 injectors they’ll have 17113743 printed on the top. Fic and Pte both use the same Rochester Delphi injector.

4215 17113743. That's what is printed on one of them

Fic and pte 850’s are exactly the same part. They’re all Rochester Delphi 85lb injectors. They are matched in batches and resold as either fic or pte injectors. Several other companies sell these too.

Interesting... The more you know. Hopefully they serve me good. Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back