The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What Injectors are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcihlar

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 16, 2011
Weston, Wisconsin
what size/brand injectors are these? The only markings on them is L-66

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 65
Unless there are a couple of different 2g black tops..They don't appear to be 2g black tops..

The middle section on 2g black tops are not black...

Take a look at where the spray comes out, better yet post a pic..That should help alittle more..

2g black tops are engraved INP-018, with 949 above the 018..And then marked MDL-450.

Also the bottom of a 2g turbo 450 is green, and not black..And the oring on 2g 450's is orange..

I was told they were 550's, they also have Siemens Deka on them

Attachments

• IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 45
Or I suppose wait til someone.stumbles across this thread that may have had them at one point LOL

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

there is a 02 marking on the plug part, then, its hard to see but there is also 2 letters next to the plug part on each one and each are different, one injector has the markings jk on one side and jc on the other, on injector 2 it has markings jf and jb on injector 3 it has am and jd... at the moment can't find injector 4 but im sure it has similar markings.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 52
Is Siemens deka a decent brand?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back