The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What injectors are these ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8killer

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 4, 2002
harlan, Kentucky
I bought these as PTE 880cc but i have been told they look like FIC 850cc, i have these for sale so i don't want to mislead anyone. Which ones are they ?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That is the color of all fic injectors I have seen. My PTE's are black with a PTE sticker on them.

As far as the flow goes, we will need numbers off the injectors to try to figure that out. There is no way for us to tell by just looking at a picture.

LOL i got pte injectors and they looked like that.... 680s. I bought them used though so who knows...

FIC & PTE injectors are manufactured by the same company so they look almost the same except the pintle tips are different. To me those look like PTE, FIC would look like the pic below

Attachments

• IS125-0850.jpg
    IS125-0850.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 110
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back