The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved What injectors are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phunny said:
Can anyone help me identify these injectors. The guy told me they where 680cc's. Not sure if he was an idiot though. Numbers on it are INP-018 and MDL 450
Why the guy would be an idiot if he told you that you've got 680cc.

Mirkoelek, do me a favor, if you have nothing to add that's helpfull then don't say anything. And if you can't understand the purpose then you need more help than I can give. Thx for the input though WTF :shhh:

oh ps for those that are trying to help, the tips are green.

They almost look like blacktop 450's. And the MDL450 makes me think they're 450's too.

And Mirk, WTF man? That was incredibly unnecessary. If you're not going to help, just don't say anything at all. Because insulting doesn't get anyone anywhere. Think before you type please, for all of our sakes.

staticbrainwash said:
They almost look like blacktop 450's. And the MDL450 makes me think they're 450's too.

And Mirk, WTF man? That was incredibly unnecessary. If you're not going to help, just don't say anything at all. Because insulting doesn't get anyone anywhere. Think before you type please, for all of our sakes.
It Irritated me that he called that guy an idiot, no reason....

And you had no reason to call him anything back. Nor did you help his question. In fact, you called it pointless. He obviously want's to know what they are, how is that pointless?

I'm still going with 450's though.

Heh, I never saw the mdl450 until i was posting this but i was hoping i was wrong. Could explain why tuning was so hard with the SAFC. I was using the base settings for a 255lph and 680cc injectors. I can't believe i was lied too, LOL. Next I pull out the fuel pump.
:(

And yes those are 2g 450 injectors.
1G are : B450L INP-009

That guy was an idiot....;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back