The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

What hoses connect here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90CherryTSI

Banned Member
Jan 24, 2004
Austin, Texas
Pic 1 is the driver side of the fuel rail. I have a boost guage, and the hose is T'd off right through the firewall, I'm guessing one side goes there correct?

Pic 2 is of the....I forget, it's attached to the bottom of the intake mani, what two hoses connect to this one?

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• whatgoeshere3.jpg
    whatgoeshere3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 186
  • whatgoeshere2.jpg
    whatgoeshere2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 183
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

pic one is the fuel regulator. Yes, the boost gauge is from the intake mani, to the "T" to the nipple on the fuel regulator

pic 2 is the EGR valve. Are you emissions removed?

they come from the lines close to the front by the thermousdat, its hard to describe which ones :|

the hose lines go along the bottom left corner of the valve cover, they come from fittings that are around there. im pretty sure your call will run like shit without them on

4geze63 said:
the hose lines go along the bottom left corner of the valve cover, they come from fittings that are around there. im pretty sure your call will run like shit without them on

Uhh... hes talking about those little nipples with nothing attached to them. Its the vac lines for the EGR valve.

So should those lines be capped on the EGR? I don't remember how my friend set it up when he did that. Run like shit? Nah, I think they were capped but I can't recall.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back