The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What happens when your stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95-talontsi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2005
Manhattan, Kansas
I was doing alot of drinking last night and decided i wanted to go home. So I left....Stopped by the local hang out dont go there much anymore since my talon isnt running. Got bored there and decided to leave. Only thing is when I left I never let off the gas I was topping 5th gear out when a decently sharp turn came up, I tried to take it...I was doign well over 100 when the car flipped.

I freaked out when the car stopped and got out and ran around the building and started calling people.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Your ####ing stupid, and lucky to be alive now. You just killed a perfectly running supra(made it to 100)

and that's why you don't drink and drive. I don't understnad just like smoking its beaten into our heads from day one, it's bad for you and could kill you, yet people still do it

Call and report that b*tch stolen...

Anyways thats what you get for drinking and driving. I have no remorse or sympathy for you. Lesson learned.

Almost had to do the same shit last night. I was at a party about an hour from my house. I parked my car in a parking lot and road with a friend. Everything was good and I wasn't driving and I was gonna just crash at my buddies house, so drink away. At about 2:00 in the morning some strangers showed up at the house we were partying at. By strangers I mean a group of people that normally don't hang with our crowd. By 2:30 they were already starting shit. Typical assholes, I don't understand why some guys or girls, mostly guys, why do they instigate a fight. Do they somehow have to prove to everyone there hardassness. And it is always the white kids wearing to much jewelry, reaking of cheap cologne, and only weigh in at a bill 40. I was laughing and joking with a friend about cars or something and one of the guys walked up and was like, "Whats so funny". I just gave him a look like "Who the #### are you" and told him nobody was laughing at him. He turned and said "I didn't think so". Dick. Anyway, they started shit and literally about 20 guys and girls start throwing down in this small ass room. It literally looked like just a big ass mosh pit. Then it went to outside and I thought "This isn't good, big fight in the middle of a neighborhood, people screaming, and a lot of underage drinking, I gotta bounce." No sooner I thought that I looked over and seen my buddies Cert4 already running. I sprint over and jump in. He had blood all over the back of his head and neck were someone hit him with a beer bottle. As we left we saw cops on there way. He dropped me off at my car instead so I had to drive. I drove for 5 minutes and said to myself "Dude you've been up since 5:30 a.m. and you worked all day, its 3 a.m. and you're drunk and have a hour drive ahead of you." So I called this chick and crashed at her house like 5 minutes away. Needless to say you should have done the same. Alwell though, I've seen worse. Just good thing your ok man.

Almost had to do the same shit last night. I was at a party about an hour from my house. I parked my car in a parking lot and road with a friend. Everything was good and I wasn't driving and I was gonna just crash at my buddies house, so drink away. At about 2:00 in the morning some strangers showed up at the house we were partying at. By strangers I mean a group of people that normally don't hang with our crowd. By 2:30 they were already starting shit. Typical assholes, I don't understand why some guys or girls, mostly guys, why do they instigate a fight. Do they somehow have to prove to everyone there hardassness. And it is always the white kids wearing to much jewelry, reaking of cheap cologne, and only weigh in at a bill 40. I was laughing and joking with a friend about cars or something and one of the guys walked up and was like, "Whats so funny". I just gave him a look like "Who the #### are you" and told him nobody was laughing at him. He turned and said "I didn't think so". Dick. Anyway, they started shit and literally about 20 guys and girls start throwing down in this small ass room. It literally looked like just a big ass mosh pit. Then it went to outside and I thought "This isn't good, big fight in the middle of a neighborhood, people screaming, and a lot of underage drinking, I gotta bounce." No sooner I thought that I looked over and seen my buddies Cert4 already running. I sprint over and jump in. He had blood all over the back of his head and neck were someone hit him with a beer bottle. As we left we saw cops on there way. He dropped me off at my car instead so I had to drive. I drove for 5 minutes and said to myself "Dude you've been up since 5:30 a.m. and you worked all day, its 3 a.m. and you're drunk and have a hour drive ahead of you." So I called this chick and crashed at her house like 5 minutes away. Needless to say you should have done the same. Alwell though, I've seen worse. Just good thing your ok man.

thats when you sleep it off in the car. lock your keys in the gas door and if anybody stops tell them your buddy took your keys

and to the op: think next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back