The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

what happens when you mix alcohol and chlorine?(vid)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i would be so f'ing pissed. Notice how the other kid backs away fast when he starts shaking it? He knew what was gonna happen.

We need a follow up on that. When you are the kid shaking that shit you know that you dont need enemies with friends like that.

John

My friend and i did something like that once. At my work we had a lot of ice cream get shipped in. Well in the box was some dry ice. We drank a 20 oz soda bottle and put about 4 pieces of dry ice. We then filled it with water, closed the cap and threw it over the fence in someone's yard. We wait and wait and wait,and then finally BOOM. Whats funny is the yard we threw it in was a guy who is anti government. He came out before the bottle went off and was in the yard. It was funny to see him duck and run for cover.

Originally posted by wantarace95GSX
Whats funny is the yard we threw it in was a guy who is anti government.

You see what happened to Columbine when they laughed at those Anti-Government people..........
That explosion sounded alot more serious then i expected it to.

Anyone ever make a wroks bomb? You take works plumbing liquid and poor it in a liter pepsi bottle then put foil in it. Shake it up and in a few minutes BOOM. It makes a big mess to. HAHA.

Man... I hope somebody was there to give that poor kid a hand...

We're gonna need another Timmy...

Regards,

Actually if you put drano and aluminum foil in a bottle and put a baloon over the top, the flammable gas it puts off will inflate the ballon and then you could blow it up*. And I had a friend one time make something to blow up a microwave. It put off a white gas that he stupidly inhaled, and he was real sick for like 30min.

*Not responsible for bodily harm caused by being a moron

If you want to be real stupid pick up some HTH (granular chlorine) here.

1 Start with an empty liter plastic soda bottle.
2 Put some HTH in it, just enough to fill in the bottom.
3 Pour your soda of choice, many prefer coke a cola, back into the liter. You won't need a lot of soda, just start pouring and count to 10 quick.
4 Cap it off, and this is the important part.....drop it and run.

Don't take time to wind up and throw it, it'll be too late. Once the explosion is over you can look around for the pieces of the bottle which will be artfully melted and twisted beyond recognition.

Don't do this if you have a problem following directions. You can inhale something that will make you very sick. You can end up scarring your face with a chemical burn. You could, in an extreme case, die.

-T

So remember that the next time you all go and get drunk and go swimming -
DONT PEE IN THE POOL ! :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back