The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

What happens to your car when you put Ho3s before bros

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he doesnt pay up, kick his ass.

if he still doesnt pay up, destroy his car with a pipe bomb strapped to his gas tank(which is easy, ill assume he drives a truck), a long fuse and a silent minimal markings(basically a car that fits in well, like a tan corolla or silver 4dr civic) getaway car, light fuse and run.

then get new friends, they sound like stupid immature emo kids who like to create drama out of boredom.

Yeah. That'd work.

I guess you like to jump right to the felonies, eh? :rolleyes:

Your last sentence contradicts the one before it.

Locutus78 said:
Karma is a _itch! New window shoud be in the area of $350 dollars.

So trueROFL

To S_Ranger:
It's crazy that this happened now that I really need that money that you basically stole from me($350):tease: :nono:

haha well what goes around comes around. You screw someone over and now it comes back, funny, eh?

leet said:
Yeah. That'd work.

I guess you like to jump right to the felonies, eh? :rolleyes:

Your last sentence contradicts the one before it.

hath ye of little imagination.

Sorry about the car man! I had a friend bust up my car once over a girl.......he thought I had slept with his girl......but later found out that she cheated on him with the kid he hated the most. He ended up paying for my car twice over. I don't talk to him anymore! you need to get new friends, and if he doesn't pay, throw him a whoopin and chalk up the windsheild to a learning experience.

buy some mace and a tazor gun. mace his eyes WITH THE WHOLE CAN, then shoot his nuts with the tazor and keep on sending in the pain. and me personally, id be kicking him the whole time and telling him im gonna bang his mom.

wow, im evil...

C'mon now, you're obviously better than those guys. Hands down. You need new friends. If you don't then at BEST they'll end up dead choked on their own vomit or fry their brains... sad but true. At worst they'll bring you down with them.

As for the window... your last conversation with them WILL be concerning the window. They replace it "or else". And if they fail to comply, then f*ck 'em!!

slipstream808 said:
C'mon now, you're obviously better than those guys. Hands down. You need new friends. If you don't then at BEST they'll end up dead choked on their own vomit or fry their brains... sad but true. At worst they'll bring you down with them.

As for the window... your last conversation with them WILL be concerning the window. They replace it "or else". And if they fail to comply, then f*ck 'em!!

Actully he isn't better then those guys. He likes to rip off other DSM members. In the end, Karma is a bi*** and what goes around comes around.

Thomas91169 said:
hath ye of little imagination.

Try harder, Thomas.

This thread is going wildly off course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back