The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

What happens to your car when you put Ho3s before bros

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_Ranger

Banned Member
Aug 30, 2004
ca, Central_America
A couple of friends and I were at the local club, everything was going smooth. We had a blast. A couple of drinks so everyone was feeling good. 2 am came and it was time to leave so on the way back to my car we run into a dude who's gonna throw a party. He invites and we follow. Come to find out when we get there they had cocaine present so everyone went inside except me. Guess what I did? I called my mom! LOL I know that sounds sissy, but I called her for some advice because when there's peer pressure like that I loose my composure. So they did their thing and my friend, we'll call him Sam, comes outside and disses me to talk to this crackhead trick.

I called my ex gf, it was a drunk dial, and we started talking. I don't care, it kept me occupied and distracted. 2 hours later the chic finally leaves and the sight of my friends face when he didn't get none was fcken funny to me. So we all got in the car and my friend asked who the fck I was talkin to....I told him " My ex chic man, we're just talking" So he get's defensive because he hates when I call chics. I think he's ghey or something. But anyway he calls me 'pssy whipped and I always do this shit'. He's been sayin this forever and it just hit me that he says it when he fails with a chic. Because when he has one, nothing comes out of his mouth but "Go get her Stephen!". I finally let my anger out, I said "Dude, don't get mad at me because you didn't get none from the crackhead bi***. It's funny how you call me out like this when you dissed me the whole night for some girl you knew you weren't gonna get."

He was in the backseat and was just mocking everything I said in a childish voice. I told him he's being very immature about this. He starts getting pissed and says "You know what? I'll walk home!!" Now he's always threatening the party and walking off. For instance, we were at a birthday bash and everyone was having a good time, then this dude just walks home expecting everyone to chase him. Because in the past he did this for attention, I know he did. And everyone went after him. It was like some highschool fake laguna beach drama, ha. Anyway, he wanted to walk, I said " Go ahead motherfcker, I'm not gonna baby you this time." My other friend was in the front seat and I told him to move out the way," I don't wanna force you out but I don't want this bi*** in my car." Nothin happened, so I just said fck it, "You know what dude, I'm gonna get you home safe. You'll know what you did in the morning."
By the time I got to my seat he jumped out and broke down, saying I always put the hoes before the bros. Then he punched my window:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Man....

I drove around for 20 minutes looking for this dude. He lives with his brother and so I called him and explained the situation. Both sides, not just his or just mine. Both of my friends walked out on me so I ended up trying to track them both. I finally found them and told them to get in the car and go home. Obviously they refused because of what just happened but I figured they weren't gonna stretch it out like this. I was wrong... They walk across the highway and go inside a local Circle K.
I grabbed the dude who punched my window and told him to get the fck inside, IDC about this right now, let's just go before someone calls the cops on us. He refuses and runs off into the dark, then my other friend starts cryin sayin I'm on probation and I can get locked up for this shit! I never seen this dude cry but dang it hit me, not at the threat just at his state of mind. I told him let's go and find Sam. He refused also and ran off. WTF?!

I see them ONCE again and pull over, get out and start chasin this dude, just like he wants. He runs faster, then faster. And the other guy whistles a girl down and takes off with her. I said fck this, there were a lot of cops out and I was drained. I called his bro once again and told him I found him, I tried to get him home safe, but he ran off like a little pssy. He told me he was at Burger King so my heart gotta hold of me and I went after him for the final time. I was about a block away and my car breaks down!! I was at a light and I had to push the car about a block. I popped the hood and my fuel line came off the bottom of the fuel filter. I was stranded for about 4 hours trying to ghetto rig something to replace the missing gap. Went into the bathroom and washed the gas off my hands and face then this racist cop comes in and taunts me. I don't wanna say what he told me just it was a new thing to me.

Went to Sam's brothers house, very slowly, and found Sam asleep and the other guy too. I called his bro up and told him they're home safe. I crashed in a diff room. Woke up and they're all laughing eating food w/out me. I just left without sayin a word. And I havent' got a call yet from them. I did message someone who lives with him to be a man and confront me about this. I just want my window fixed then he can go back to crying. What would you do if someone did this to your windshield? It's hard on me because we used to be good friends. And now they're being awkward.

*Sigh*

The end.

I don't understand why your buddy punched your window..it was cause he wanted to walk home and you didn't want him too?

I dunno, I have friends who get difficult when drinking but jeez, I think it might be time for you to find some new..better friends.
Sorry about your car.

p.s. I'm fairly impressed with the damage done. I would have thought he'd break some bones before the windshield, especially so close to the edge of the glass (more likely to break the closer you are to center).

damn that sucks man. Sucks about your window. And your friends hand has GOT to be hurting right now.

I've figured I need some new friends. These seem to drag ME down on their level, if I rise above they get emotional like some sissy bitches. I wonder about his hand now too. Probably just bruised.

friends .. so what..thats an expensive front windshield. remember its windshield + labor to replace it..they better pay up .. no one should be vandalizing other peoples property.

Before I read this, could someone post a "Cliff Notes" about the story? My eyesight is a little screwed up now that I have been staring at the screen for quite a while.

I had two friends, went to a party, friends got blue balled, saw me on the phone, got mad, threatend to walk home, allowed them too, changed my mind, he didn't, friend punched my window, ran away, car broke down, now he's avoiding the window situation. I

Asking what I should do. I have a big heart...and it's leavin my window hangin..

You should seriously find new friends. Get the window fixed and bring him the bill, or bring it to his parents and explain the whole situation. If that doesn't take care of it bring him to court..... #### him man he sounds like a waste. Sorry about your situation and good luck

WTF, stop hanging out with those losers. You seem to know what is right and wrong and if you continue to hang out with them it will just lead to more serious problems.

If you can, get him to fix your windshield. Then just keep your distance and hang out with people more like you.

I second the "F*ck 'em" comments. They bring nothing to the table. Think about where this all started... You drunk driving to/from a party where they're serving up jail time, er, coke. People like that will only work to drag you down to their level. Get out while you can and chalk your windshield up to your trying to be a good guy and do the right thing.

Rule No. 2 of the Official Man Code states: A. No man shall violate, damage, steal another man's ride, regardless of the words/events leading up to the moment. There is no call to be made. A man's ride is a man's ride and some things have to be held sacred on a higher level. B. Should a friend break this rule, he is not a friend and it is the victim's choice whether to apply a well-deserved beating, single hook (left or right) to the jaw, or forgive the transgression, but retaliation upon the offender's car is off limits. Karma must prevail.

You can source a new windshield for about $200. I'd consider filing a claim against your insurance, which often replaces the windshield for free without affecting your rates. You don't need strokes like this in your life. You could lose a lot from "friends" like this.

Good luck to you.

PS - Rule No. 1 is similar, but refers to a man's woman.

Friends don't let friends vandalize DSM's. They break enough on their own (as we saw in this same example LOL)

Dude, are all of your friends hella emo? Cause they all sound like a bunch of ####ies that think they have problems when they really don't.

Carry boxing gloves. When you or your friends have a fight/argument, Box it out.. That's that. You aren't ''fighting'' illegally because both of you agreed to put the boxing gloves on. When it's all done and over with, The winner will prevail and all can be good again until the next outbreak.

On a serious note, Try it.. It really helps out alot.

If you were drunk dialing, why were you driving?

Make him pay for the window and find some new buddies.

Your friends suck. Find new ones on your mental level. After inflicting a well deserved beating, of course.

This is why my friends are all potheads and not speedmachines. They are too lazy to do anything.

I bet they're doin lotsa crack now.
leet said:
Your friends suck. Find new ones on your mental level. After inflicting a well deserved beating, of course.

This is why my friends are all potheads and not speedmachines. They are too lazy to do anything.
Drunk drivers speeeed. Stoned drivers drive slooow.

I would demand payment for messing up my ride.

If he does not want to pay, i would hit him with a taser gun when he least expects it. Watching him flop like a fish out of water is payment enough. That will teach him not to mess with my property - friend or no friend.

Thats not funny but this is. I had a freind punch my window in the exact same spot. We were arguing about something and he got pissed and broke my shit. So I put the fear of god in him and he paid for it cash. I would beat that little bitches ass and take his skittle money to pay for my damn window. Then I would go find some new freinds.

find some new friends that dont do coke and have good game with the ladies, they'll need that to make a good wingman when your out at parties.
unlike those two limp dick losers.

Sounds like friends I USED to hang with. Best I can say is, DITCH EM! Call the cops, he vandalized your property, also sounds like he might've been on some coke... might need a drug test. He could get in some trouble with the popo if he doesn't pay up in a week... at least, thats what I'D tell him... ;)

yamahor said:
Sounds like friends I USED to hang with. Best I can say is, DITCH EM! Call the cops, he vandalized your property, also sounds like he might've been on some coke... might need a drug test. He could get in some trouble with the popo if he doesn't pay up in a week... at least, thats what I'D tell him... ;)

Unfortunately cocaine metabolites only stay in your system for a couple days max. Not that I know from experience - I'd never EVER touch that shit. Drugs are bad mm'kay?

Hate to say it this way but, drink another one. See what happens next weekend. I quit drinking 11 months ago and never looked back. I don't miss the drama that it involved and my car has never been better.

The bros before heos thing is retarded.

I refuse to hangout with anyone who does drugs.
or be around it.

you did the right thing, and seem to have your head on straight.

but being around the stuff, is the same as being involved in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back