The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What happened to DSM Graveyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bump!

Reviving FYI found out today that “The DsmGraveyard” is now “Whalenspeed R&D”
www.whalenspeed.com

Just informing just in case anyone still wondered. I hope his business practices and workmanship have changed.

Good luck to all
Are you sure about that? LOL I can assure you that is not remotely the case, I know Whalen personally and I also know John Walker from Dsmgraveyard (unfortunately from the shootout over the years) and I can tell you that Walker couldnt smell Whalen , nor could he smell the likes of myself or anyone that knows what they are doing for that matter, and lets not get started on the integrity and honesty of being a man vs Walkers way of life.

Last edited:
Poor intel. Was listening to someone and got confused. That’s all me. Poor detective work

If you didn’t notice immediately deleted

You clearly were paying more attention then I was when I was listening to the conversation

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this....

I sent DSM graveyard $5,000 for a short bock build, he ghosted me (won't mention the owners name, but we all know who he is). 90 days later after hiring an attorney I only received $2,000 back. According to my attorney the company was filing for bankruptcy and I would have a heck of a time (and pay more money out of pocket) getting the additional delta of $3,000 dollars back.

I contacted him on his personal Facebook to get the rest back and the guy said he was bankrupt and threatened to contact law enforcement.

Ruined the sport for me for years, be carful out there brothers. Never pay in full until the job is done. Hope I never run into him. totes.

-Justin

Just saw this....

I sent DSM graveyard $5,000 for a short bock build, he ghosted me (won't mention the owners name, but we all know who he is). 90 days later after hiring an attorney I only received $2,000 back. According to my attorney the company was filing for bankruptcy and I would have a heck of a time (and pay more money out of pocket) getting the additional delta of $3,000 dollars back.

I contacted him on his personal Facebook to get the rest back and the guy said he was bankrupt and threatened to contact law enforcement.

Ruined the sport for me for years, be carful out there brothers. Never pay in full until the job is done. Hope I never run into him. totes.

-Justin

Similar thing happened to me and Miller import parts. Paid like almost $3k for stuff including a “zero mile fresh rebuilt engine” which when I got it looked like it had 200,000 miles on it, complete with wet and gunky exhaust ports and improperly deleted balance shafts, talon rear bumper was wrapped around the engine like shrink wrap, and among many other things and dude refused to make it right and said “looks normal to me” and went on his merry way.

Honestly I wouldn’t support any of these people unless there’s a massive amount of proof that they don’t screw people, and I would set a hard deadline. If you ain’t got it by then, file a dispute with your bank. Screw PayPal, screw lawyers, let the bank fight for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back