The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What happened to carolinadsm???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't really know why things happened. But if you're interested in a stay in Peurto Rico... check out carolinadsm.com!

I'm starting to think the name probably got sold for a good price. No more CAROLINADSM? :confused:

Yeah from what I heard someone else bought the name.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Any official word Doug? I sort of have a bad feeling about the site this time.

Officially, No. Unofficially, No. And in other news this evening, I am actually paying for my own internet service instead of stealing a neighbor's wireless signal. And now for the weather. It's going to be cold tonight and there's a good chance that if you sleep outside your nuts will freeze to the ground.

I'm out of the loop as much as everyone else really. I sent a few text messages and was under the impression the domain name could be retrieved. I've not followed up and it's not really been weighing heavily on my mind.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back