The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What female has the record for the fastest & quickest DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We have had it at capitol once, but plan on going back there again. Everyone there was very friendly.

I'm having a hard time learning to drive the laser because it was set up for "no lift to shift". It's just hard to not let off of the gas to shift. I've only had a few passes where we didn't break something. And then I had my accident on the atv. But the answer to you question is my best time was 13.02 @ 123, and that was the very first pass I made in her. I can't wait to get back in her though.

Sandra
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

Well, I haven't seen you but I'm in love....from a long distance point of view. Lol. A girl who has a dsm AND has a broken foot like me. Haha! I have about 14 screws and a metal plate in mine. Also went to an Air Force school up at Aberdeen about 3 years ago. We have so much in common. Lol. Nice car btw.

Well we do have a lot in common, I'll have to keep in touch with you and if we have another event in Florida I'll let you know. My nephew is in the air force and was stationed at Fort Walton Beach. He was enlisted and then went to officer's school and and is now comissioned and they are stationed at Dayton, OH. Not sure what the name of the base is though.

There's actually a girl here in md that drives a low 9sec 1g she use to come to capital and mir alot but i think she had a kid and put racing off for a while last time i saw her run was in 06 at a mir test and tune she went 9.16 @ 161mph i know it was an auto car but i never saw under the hood.

Would be even more interesting to see who's at the top spot without being on a team or having any sponsors. I have two good female friends down in CT that have done some good stuff with their DSMs. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to go searching for their exact times. But they're both still in the game, as far as I know.

Would be even more interesting to see who's at the top spot without being on a team or having any sponsors. I have two good female friends down in CT that have done some good stuff with their DSMs. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to go searching for their exact times. But they're both still in the game, as far as I know.

Cool is there any way you can put them in touch with me. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you,
Sandra

Hey Sandra! I meet you at the shootout this year....I'm the guy with the dreads that couldn't decide on what shirt to buy his fiancee. I won't be able to make it over east since I have no more vacation time but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for vids of you taking the dizzum down the track. I'm going to make it a mission to get my 1g to the shootout next year. Wish you guyz the best of luck and ttyl!

Hey Sandra! I meet you at the shootout this year....I'm the guy with the dreads that couldn't decide on what shirt to buy his fiancee. I won't be able to make it over east since I have no more vacation time but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for vids of you taking the dizzum down the track. I'm going to make it a mission to get my 1g to the shootout next year. Wish you guyz the best of luck and ttyl!

I remember exaclty who you are. I have already started working on t-shirts for next year. I think that I am going to order a few womans style t-shirts, but not to many. I don't want to end up with a bunch of left overs. I will keep in touch and post up videos from our events.

We have an event next Sunday at MIR. I will be sure to post results and videos from there.
After that we have DSM day at Englishtown Raceway Park.

Sandra

WOW how did you crush you ankle ?

Got any pictures of you and the car, we like to dream about girls and cars but seldom do the have the same interest!ROFL

I can't find any of me with the car so here are one of me and one of the car. Sorry, I take one of me with my car this sunday at MIR for the IMSTAR race.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I can't find any of me with the car so here are one of me and one of the car. Sorry, I take one of me with my car this sunday at MIR for the IMSTAR race.

Cute girl that loves dsm :cool:

I guess there is a god after all..

Gotcha thanks. I'd come out but my car isn't ready yet, give me like 2 more weeks :thumb:

Plus I don't think the weather is cooperating...

OK, I'll give you 2 more weeks, buts only because in 2 more weeks is the Mitsu Day at Englishtown. Sept 21st. Be there or be square. Hope to see you there.

MIR cancelled the event for Saturday, but Sunday things ar still scheduled as of right now.

Sandra Thomas
Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing

OK, I'll give you 2 more weeks, buts only because in 2 more weeks is the Mitsu Day at Englishtown. Sept 21st. Be there or be square. Hope to see you there.

MIR cancelled the event for Saturday, but Sunday things ar still scheduled as of right now.

Sandra Thomas
Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing

Really? didn't know about Englishtown. Motor is out of the car as of this morning, we're scrambling though, could be done in a couple of days if everything goes as planned. :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back