The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What does everyone think of this spoiler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman1110

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2004
Wichita, Kansas
No comments about the wheel gap... I just put this spoiler on today, it is off of a 1992 grand am. Just wondering what you all think about it, I personally think it looks fairly nice.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

sticks out to far? i dont think so :confused: i think it looks pretty good actually. its a clean simple wing that isnt over done or ricey at all. the stock 3 peice wing sticks out the same distance i swear.

another note.. i dont think ive ever seen an all red 1g like that. different.

Glad to see it wasn't a dumb idea to put it on. I had to at least try it since it was free.

i think it looks good, your cars lookin hot i love red 1g's.

How does it mount? Can you still open the trunk? It actually looks rather nice, almost like one of those duckbill wings. :thumb:

Syndicate13 said:
How does it mount? Can you still open the trunk? It actually looks rather nice, almost like one of those duckbill wings. :thumb:

The trunk still opens, it is mounted to the part that opens. If you'd like tomorrow I can take a few pictures of that.

Wow, I love that type of spoliers. I'd love to get one for my 94. You say you got it off a Grand Am, eh?

I'd like to talk it over a bit more on AIM. I've added you, but if you get on, send me a message. My screen-name is: krossuova

Thanks, and take care.

I think it looks pretty good, but I have to agree with those who think it sticks out a little too far. Here's a PS of what I believe would be the best position...

Attachments

• DSCF0377_short.jpg
    DSCF0377_short.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 449
That position looks a lot better and I think the wing looks good on your car. :thumb: What year grand am did you get the wing off of? :confused:

Defiant said:
It looks much better than the factory wrap-around, and even sticking out I think it's remarkably good. Did the center mount force it out that far?

Wrong. Factory wrap around > *. Compared to the facotry I think it looks horrible.

Still looks good for an "aftermarket" one though.

MyEclipse5 said:
Sticks out to far.

Good. That will give the air exiting underneath the vehicle more time to stabilize, before it collides with the air coming over it.

Looks good. Now paint that chrome strip black under the window...if thats what that is... :confused:

EclipseSH21 said:
Looks good. Now paint that chrome strip black under the window...if thats what that is... :confused:
Looks like the typical 1g black coating coming off the window sill. Ours is doing the exact same thing.

I agree with the others in this thread: looks good, but sticks out a bit too far.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back