The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What do you use to clean up your DSM??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftblplyr46

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2005
Cincinnati, Ohio
Just wondering what you guys use? Also, I'm having some problems trying to get these water spots and swirl marks off the hood of my car, any suggestions? ( Yes Yes, I was lazy last few times, and didnt dry her off) :|

Get a good cleaner wax, I like Zymol, its green.
wax and wax off in a straight line fashion, so you dont cut new swirls.

then go over it with a good wax liek magueirs or whathave you. again

wash and wax in lines, no circles

I only use Meguiar's wash, wax, etc. on my car...it's good quality stuff and you're not paying ridiculous amounts of money for it. :thumb:

Meguiars everything... Not only does it leave my car shinier than any other product, but it also smells incredible! Anybody know what it's scented like? I almost thought bubblegum... Mmmmmm... Bubblegum...

The Mr. Clean Autodry carwash for washing/drying. it accually works really well. (once a week)
Then i wax with Meguiar's wax. (once every other week)
Touch up any scraches with 3m scrach remover for dark cars. (same time as waxing)
Windex+newspaper for windows (whenever I can't see anymore out of my windows)
Then whatever tire cleaner/rim polisher things I have lying around for the rest.

For swirl marks, I buffed most of them out when i got the car with a rotary buffer and 3m polish/swirl mark remover. Did a really good job but if you look close enough, you can still see alot now (7 months after doing that)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back