The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What do you think about this trade. Feedback wanted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isnt the HX35 a t3 style? How is he making enough to need dual wastegates with 550s? Is the only tuning he has a maft? Id stay away from it simply because too many things dont make sense.

yes he only is tunning with maf-t i have a 2g mani i want to replace it with and i have a BEP housing for the turbo i also have bigger injectors. so if i did then i could make it the way it should be but i think ill wait to see it in person and do a few test ... trust me im in no rush to loose my perfect running spyder

Allen doesn't it seem to good to be true?? There is something wrong.. check and see how think the oil is.. I bet it is gear lube to stop the sound of the rod knock

Don't do it. There's a reason why people sell things. Also, "babied"??? That makes me think that he did everything BUT "baby" it. Come on, how do you drive your car? Like you freaking stole it, exactly. No no sir, BUY a hx35 turbo if you want one.

Well there are some cars that are babied. I consider mine babied, fully built bottom to top. It spiked to 28psi once, other than that 23psi for me, been to the track twice and I drive it like a normal car on the street.

That turbo has like no air to suck in much.

yah i was looking at that. the only thing that has me that it might be a legit car is that he drove it all the way from miami Florida. if it was gear lube i think it would not of made it. also when i was talking to him today he said he was driving it and i could here it he was taking it to the exhaust shop to fix a small leak and that is when i talked to him for an hour until it was done. we are set up to meet next monday at my house when he gets back from a business meeting. so i will have all my tools to do tests and checks so maybe it is a really nice car and he just really wants a spyder for cruising in the sun. I wish all DSMERS were honest and trustworthy LOL

these cars can get babied. i didn't beat on mine at all, because it sat for about 3 years and i wanted to basically try and break the motor back in so shiv wouldn't break right away after getting it running again. but they are right, too many things don't add up. who puts a holsett on with only 550 injectors and nothing to tune with but a maf-t. either something is wrong with this car or he had a bunch of parts sitting around that he threw on this car to try and get rid of it.

yah he said that he was in the middle of the build planned on running DSMlink and bigger injectors but he ran out of money and he put on what he had. and now was just looking around and came across my car. I just cant wait to see it next monday and see if its a hack or for real car like stated before has a lot of time and money in the car. i mean its not everyday you see a radiator on dsm's like that. correct em if im wrong but i haven't. when it gets to my house ill do all the test and then drive it like i stole it and see how the A/F ratio reads and possibly take it to my shop that i have worked at for 3 years and put it up on the lift and go through it and check the suspension. I told him that i know what to look for on these cars and im going to pick it apart, because usually if you say that they back off and run LOL but he said okay so it sounds legit.

If I were you, I'd definitely check it over. I'd trade. But be sure you don't get shafted definitely.

Sometimes people want to trade 'cause yours runs well, theirs doesn't ;)

right i will be sure not to get shafted LOL i just think there is a possibility that were both honest and have great cars but it is ###### to good to be true

i miss my spyder, anyway, if everything checks out, id do it.

Most deals are to good to be true, but every once in a while, something great happens. :thumb:

Ever consider the car might be stolen? He drove this from Miami Florida to Michigan? And wants to do a trade "while hes in town?" Something doesnt seem right but im just a 24yr old on the interweb.

EDIT* Thats a radiator out of a honda looks like. Again nothing special

So what ever happened? You do the trade or not? If not, why not?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back