The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

what do you NOT like about your dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattered

Probationary Member
Nov 19, 2009
heber springs, Arkansas
Yes every one here loves their DSM or we wouldnt be members of this sight. But in spite of the fact that we drool every time we see another dsm, what do you not like about your own personal car. Me its the simple fact that i cant seem to find engine parts for my 92 1.8l engine
:hmm:

My worn to hell suspension. Upgrade time next year ! :rocks:

The bulge on the driver side of my hood....Someone must have slammed the hood down on some tools or something.

that it puts dents in my stone driveway from always needing work and not havin the money right now to fix it haha but being 16 its hard to fix dsms, thts y i eventually went out and got a cheap beater for reliability when the dsm is down. haha 92 dodge dynasty wit 63,000 orig miles onit 200 dollars is all i paid and i haven had one prob other than tranny needing serviced

My dsm is more expensive than my gf, yet it doesn't beg for the money, it just somehow manages to "lure" it in it's own ways... :aha:

i hate the fact that ive had my talon since may and its only ran for 2 days... and has sucked up 2500 bucks ...

add another to the interior all the plastic rattles and the one cup holder that i can never use for holding a cup because at any fast food place or gas station the cups are so big you cant shift LOL

2g how it wont start under zero degrees (new problem). 1st gen ive owned for 7yrs and only managed to put 10k miles on it.

That it doesn't handle like my miata. And the fact that it has me so on edge about every strange noise to the point of excessive paranoia.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back