The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

what do you NOT like about your dsm

tattered

Probationary Member
Nov 19, 2009
heber springs, Arkansas
Yes every one here loves their DSM or we wouldnt be members of this sight. But in spite of the fact that we drool every time we see another dsm, what do you not like about your own personal car. Me its the simple fact that i cant seem to find engine parts for my 92 1.8l engine
:hmm:

Dsmj89

Proven Member
Nov 11, 2008
Miami, Florida
My worn to hell suspension. Upgrade time next year ! :rocks:

rich3389

Proven Member
Dec 27, 2006
Ocean springs, Mississippi
The bulge on the driver side of my hood....Someone must have slammed the hood down on some tools or something.

wht 92 talon

Proven Member
Nov 6, 2008
Huron, Ohio
that it puts dents in my stone driveway from always needing work and not havin the money right now to fix it haha but being 16 its hard to fix dsms, thts y i eventually went out and got a cheap beater for reliability when the dsm is down. haha 92 dodge dynasty wit 63,000 orig miles onit 200 dollars is all i paid and i haven had one prob other than tranny needing serviced

Dsmj89

Proven Member
Nov 11, 2008
Miami, Florida
My dsm is more expensive than my gf, yet it doesn't beg for the money, it just somehow manages to "lure" it in it's own ways... :aha:

whe3ls

Proven Member
Jun 23, 2008
spokane, Washington
i hate the fact that ive had my talon since may and its only ran for 2 days... and has sucked up 2500 bucks ...

95whitegst

Proven Member
Aug 14, 2009
lancaster, Pennsylvania
add another to the interior all the plastic rattles and the one cup holder that i can never use for holding a cup because at any fast food place or gas station the cups are so big you cant shift LOL

brian9397gsx

Proven Member
Apr 28, 2008
sioux city, Iowa
2g how it wont start under zero degrees (new problem). 1st gen ive owned for 7yrs and only managed to put 10k miles on it.

AWD92TalonTSi

Proven Member
Dec 8, 2003
Battle Creek, Michigan
That it doesn't handle like my miata. And the fact that it has me so on edge about every strange noise to the point of excessive paranoia.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds