The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

what do you guys think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakaa06

Probationary Member
Jan 17, 2012
Nelsonville, Ohio
95 talon tsi awd 5 speed

Attachments

• 1075.jpg
    1075.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 58
  • 1054.jpg
    1054.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86
Very nice.. Diggin the sticker as well LOL

Thank ya Its a talon Im lookung at buying just turned 100k miles new clutch and stuff and comes with another set of rims the guy wants 3000 obo

If you dont buy it I will

oh I def plan on buying it. It also has a bigger turbo and stuff heres the link for craigslist where its for sale.....95 talon tsi awd

just so you know, when you buy a modded car, your buying someone else's headache. have the car looked at cause in the ad it said he has an evo 3 16g, and a bigger fuel pump but doesn't mention injectors or an AFPR, or a tune none the less.

Yeah I was talking to the guy and he said the guy before him had a shop do all the work. I would rather have this car than my 94 ranger that i only get 14 mpg. I should get a little better in this. If I can get it for the right price and it does need injectors and tuned I will have no prob with it and if anyone wants to recommend upgrades/mods to do to it im open to anything. I wanna make it unique. I have been looking at like a veilside bodykit and stuff but I kinda wanna make it a sleeper.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back