The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

What do you guys think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremoose

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 28, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta_Canada
Hey, I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, so what do you guys think of these two products?

www.gtimer.com - Gtimer Performance Computers

www.gtechpro.com - Gtec/pro Competition Performance Meter

Sorry if this is a stupid question, and thanks for the help!!

P.S. I didn't get the idea for this from 2 Fast 2 Furious, I only wanted a way to gauge my performance from mod-to-mod without going to a dyno place.

No seriously they claim that g-tech thing can "accurately" measure your horsepower from the cigarette lighter...

So they're no good then, at all?

Ya the g-tech does have some benefit, I believe they are fairly accurate (I have one and will be compairing it to the track this year as far as accuracy) What it is good for is to compare before & after results on mods. Make a few runs for you baseline do your mods then do some more runs, compare the results and hopfully the car will be faster :sneaky:. You can pick up one of the origional g-tech pro's new from a company on Ebay for under $40, IMO its a great deal.

The original G-tech's are the ones with the red digital display right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back