The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What do you blast while drivin your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kottyking said:
Kottonmouth Kings, Atmosphere, Felt, mostly hip hop.
I thought I was the only one who listened to any of those, Felt is one of the best hip hop duos, they were meant to rap together like mos def and talib kweli

Hell ya bro. I thought I was the only one that listens to them. Felt is the MOST amazing hip hop ever. And im not joking. if you want the definition of hip hop its felt.

I like to blast some Lamb of God...., I love it when me and some ricer pull up to a red light. They hear my Metal blastin and I guess they freak out, cause I don't get the "ricer look" or a "ricer burn out" or a "flyby".

They must think i'm crazy or something. I like it like that.:cool:

all on Polk/MOMO series component MMC6500 speakers and a Polk/MOMO 4 channel amp, music originating from an alpine headunit.
No subwoofer necessary[/QUOTE]

There is always a subwoofer necessary my friend!!!!:rocks:

How about some Ramstien- I blast this sometimes and one day I was next to a truck full of mexican workers who looked at me like I was some Nazi crazy freak- they didn't know what to think to all of that Heireter Mich!!! Hahahaha!!!
And also Dredg, Uberzone, Orbital, 10 years, and some good ol Foreigner are some others...

Bringin this thread back from a while ago....

I feel like I'm gonna be alone on this one, but Dave Matthews Band 75% of the time. Everyone I know either loves them or hates them. There's no inbetween. Then Incubus..who in my opinion is the best rock band ever, 311, Rage, Audioslave, Howie Day, Jason Mraz...

I hate most rap with a passion, but can tolerate it at a party.

When I had my TSi it was:

Ozzy
Slayer
Motley Cru
DMX
Eminem
Pantera

any techno or trance and a whole buncha rammstein it all kicks pretty good with 3000 watts of bass

i don't blast anything because all of my speakers are about to take a huge dump on me anytime now:sosad: i actually have to keep the volume at "reasonable adult" level so they don't get any worse.

other than that, i have everything from classical to jazz to eminem to franky to lenny kravitz to crystal method to deftones.

A favorite past time of me and a buddy of mine was to roll up next to a ricer at a stoplight and blare Journey or something else lame just so they would race the talonROFL ROFL ROFL

But otherwise
metallica
motley crue
breaking benjamin

and I dont know who sings it but the bullet with a name on it song

and I dont know who sings it but the bullet with a name on it song[/QUOTE]

that would be nonpoint sir. Yah i usually listen to some heavy music lately its bullet for my valentine and silent civilian, oh and of course slipknot. When i want to relax its usually some good old johnny cash or red hot chili peppers. I cant wait till i have a good sub in there. Im thinking of going with 2 10 boston subs and alpine amp. I currently have top of the line boston speakers and a pretty crappy kenwood deck that keeps overheating. I need to get a amp for my speakers. If i go above 25 it starts to fade out and will probably blow my speakers, eventually. Blah!

i am with most of the other guys on listening to the turbo and the BOV, BUT if i do listen to some tunes i usually go with the best song ever recorded and that is (highway to hell - AC/DC) somehow it just seems so approiate

Anything, mostly rock. Alien Ant Farm, All American Rejects, CHevelle, Dashboard Confessional, Eminem, Linkin Park, Matchbox20, N.E.R.D., New Found Glory, No Doubt, Ourlady Peace, Sublime, Trapt, D12, Phantoms, Anberlin, Taking Back Sunday, Lost Prophets. Those are basically my favs.

My second job is delivering pizzas so I have plenty of time to listen to the radio. I like most all types of music but lately I find myself listening to the same track over and over. Yoji Biomechanika's Senstation 2005 hour long mix. I just trance out while listening and I think it helps me concentrate more too. But mostly I listen to Techno, Trance, Hard House, a lil HipHop, and Classical.

My favorites are;
Yoji Biomechanika
Aphex Twin
Inital D tracks
White Zombie
NIN
Manson
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven

Late at night when there is no traffic I like to turn off the radio and just listen to the sounds of the car.

this_tsi_8urV8 said:
Anything, mostly rock. Alien Ant Farm, All American Rejects, CHevelle, Dashboard Confessional, Eminem, Linkin Park, Matchbox20, N.E.R.D., New Found Glory, No Doubt, Ourlady Peace, Sublime, Trapt, D12, Phantoms, Anberlin, Taking Back Sunday, Lost Prophets. Those are basically my favs.

I like alot of those also, Do you like brand new , Sum 41 , Nickel back , Jimmy eat world , coheed and cambria , fall out boy The USED , yellow card, The starting line , weezer Switch foot, something corporate , saves the day , trapt , fuel , sugar cult and more...

Thats my alternative rock playlist on my Ipod + some you have listed above. Whats some individual songs you like from these bands?? I might be missing out.

I also like r&b , hip hop and Fu(kin Jay-Z haha

Island music as well......good stuff

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back