The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What do you blast while drivin your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i pretty much listen to anything. But being from Idaho, living on a farm, i roll country. Aint nothin like kickin a honda's ass to the tunes of Tace Adkins "Chrome"

ROFL

I know exactly what you mean when you say you roll country. Im from WV so theres alot of rednecks here, and everyone looks upon me as a "Devil Worshiper", just because i listen to some metal. :rolleyes:

Lately it's mostly been Nine Inch Nails. Also have some Prodigy, BT, Tool, and Rage Against the Machine.

dont get me wrong, i still roll metel and some rap. But mostly country, because thats just who i am. :p Cant run from it can i?

Senses Fail, Silverstein, The used,Halifax, Funeral for a friend are constantly playing in mine oh yeah Zebrahead too MFZB :rocks:

im in cali where you cant buy a house unless you make 6 figures.. cops and smog laws are b!tches.. but have some quality greens.. so we gotta be super hyphie everyday.. and thats what i blast while drivin the DSM.. super hyphy thats my worddddd.. haha :rocks: hahah

Mudvayne, Ill Nino, Sevendust, Spineshank, Coal Chamber, Breaking Benjamin, Staind, Fuel, Default....music for all moods... i'm glad i invested in a MP3 compatible deck, CD's dont cut it anymore, i'm not a fan of the whole switching cd's while i drive.

i wish i could say my radio worked .. nothing but static thats what i listen to when i roll in my gsx

IHeartTurbo said:
Nothing. I don't have a radio and don't plan on putting one in anytime soon.

I am with you, I blast a loud ass stinky car. :) no music.

i listen to trance/techno. right now im listening to some initial d songs. the other type of music i listen to is rock/punk. NO HIPHOP/RAP/R&B/ETC....dont like it at all.

For the most part it's brutal death metal, goregrind, and east coast hardcore for me. A bit of radio too. Current playlist:

Dying Fetus - Destroy the Opposition
Retch - Ben Wa Baby Heads
Bulldoze - The Final Beatdown
Poison - Greatest Hits (so what, I like 80's crap, deal with it, hahaha)
STOMA - Scat Aficionados
Dyscrasia/Putrid Pile - split CD
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Entity
Soils of Fate - Sandstorm
Virulence - Dormant Strains
Amoebic Dysentery - Mongloid Metal
Absoranie Bogom - Coprotherapy

Lots of metal for me!

SoilentGreen98,
Great selection! Someone who actually listens to real metal. I was playing alot of cephalic carnage, but the damn thing has too much bass and a bad habit of killing my speakers :mad: !! I still drive with alot of today is the day, candiria, keel haul, brutal truth....so on and so on, but have been listening to milder stuff latley.

hybridshooter said:
SoilentGreen98,
Great selection! Someone who actually listens to real metal. I was playing alot of cephalic carnage, but the damn thing has too much bass and a bad habit of killing my speakers :mad: !! I still drive with alot of today is the day, candiria, keel haul, brutal truth....so on and so on, but have been listening to milder stuff latley.

Don't even start that 'real music' bullshit. It's a hollow argument and you know it. That being said, the bands listed are good.

Fear Factory and Mudvayne lately, odd timings and fast feet are where it's at :cool:

In Flames for more relaxing times.

leet said:
Don't even start that 'real music' bullshit. It's a hollow argument and you know it. That being said, the bands listed are good.

Fear Factory and Mudvayne lately, odd timings and fast feet are where it's at :cool:

Cause you listen to "fake" music, hehehe ROFL

Nah, it's all good, I listen to death metal while some of you other guys listen to more of a standard metal or even nu-metal, to each their own. No big deal, listen to what you like!

:thumb: All metalheads should be so open minded.

ever since i got my gst, i dont listen to the radio much... and im a musician! i guess i'm too interested in how my car runs.

50 cent
JT Money
Bone Thugs

some other random hip-hop also, but this is only with the top down. Rest of the time im a country fan :rocks:

Recently Ive been listing to a lot of Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall and Lamb of God. :rocks:

leet said:

Hey man, I have absolutley nothing against mudvayne or fear factory. I was making a joke, thats all. Hell, I listen to alot of other stuff besides metal anyways, good music is good music, no matter what type. For that matter most death metal is generic as it gets. No offense meant, just messing around.

sorry to resurrect this thread, but now i listen to diamonds are forever remix by kanye west ft. jay-z. :rocks: :thumb: for the irony

i have different songs depending on my mood at the time.

if im in a racing mood, Static-X 'The Only' (it just seemed right in nsfu)
if im pissed off, Papa Roach 'Last Resort'
if im crusing, almost anything except country (but mostly techno and rock)
if i want my car to feel special, Vertical Herizon's 'Your A God' (my car's theme song). some people give their car a name. i gave mine a name and a song. its wierd though, any little problems i have while driving (boost leak, ect.) seem do dissappear when im playing that song, so i think she likes it.(btw i named her Aeris). and yes, i do talk to her. i love this car more than anything else

Techno, breaking benjamin, reliant k, linkin park, chamillionaire, 50, eminem, drowning pool jimmy eat world and just about everything else. NOTHINGS better than speeding to some PAUL OAKENFOLD

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back