The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

What do you blast while drivin your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i listen to underground indie rap groups (wu tang, immortal technique, MF Doom, etc...)
and pretty much The Game and Tupac (just got ALL their CD's, LOL...)

diablos991 said:
I have an Ipod interface, so pretty much everything.

I mainly listen to good acoustic jams or instrumental songs. I like anything with talent.

+ freakin one. Good shiat

EclipseTrbo420A said:
I like alot of those also, Do you like brand new , Sum 41 , Nickel back , Jimmy eat world , coheed and cambria , fall out boy The USED , yellow card, The starting line , weezer Switch foot, something corporate , saves the day , trapt , fuel , sugar cult and more...

Thats my alternative rock playlist on my Ipod + some you have listed above. Whats some individual songs you like from these bands?? I might be missing out.

I also like r&b , hip hop and Fu(kin Jay-Z haha

Island music as well......good stuff

Brand new? Havent heard a lot of stuff from them. Sum 41 some songs are good, own 2 of their CD's. Nickelback...just liked they hit song, forgot what its called, everything else didnt like, I own 2 of thier albums. Jimmy Eat World is cool. I love "23", "Kill", and "Pain". Coheed and Cambria, like a few songs. Fall out boy is cool, went to their concert here in Chgo. but I liked AAR better. The Used, have both of their CD's are good, the 1st is better though. Yellow card is aight. Starling line is cool, couple of their instrumentals which AIM XM radio plays are good. WEezer, have all of their albums, they kick azz. Sugarcult is good, but havent bought more of their cd's. THe bands stated I own their cd's so they have a few good songs in each.

I forgot to mention: John Butler Trio is my current favorite, and I listen to it quite often. Others include Jack johnson, matt costa, G-love, etc....

If anybody is a fan of extremely talented guitarists and lyricist, I would recommend looking into this band.

diablos991 said:
I forgot to mention: John Butler Trio is my current favorite, and I listen to it quite often. Others include Jack johnson, matt costa, G-love, etc....

If anybody is a fan of extremely talented guitarists and lyricist, I would recommend looking into this band.

What band? G-Love???

When "driving" no music except the ssq, the catless exhaust, and the big 16g spooling.

When cruising/installing/sitting. LP, Ludacris, Mos Def, Nelly, Burned mixes, Good radio tunes, and lets not forget the random civilian shouting at me to slow down when I am going the speed limit. :mad:

Most of the time its rap because I love wangin' with some 12's in the back. I love bass but anything else is the BOV and turbo. Thats the good music

Breaking Benjamin as I roll on jack stands for the next 8 months.

Nas-It Was written, Illmatic

Tupac-All eyez on me,until the end of time,The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory

DMX- It's Dark and Hell Is Hot,Flesh of My Flesh,Blood Of My Blood

Jay-Z- Reasonable doubt,In my Lifetime

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back