The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What do you blast while drivin your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jofan

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2005
Seth, West_Virginia
Alright, havent seen this one up yet....

But what music do you blast while driving?

I like to play some good ol' metal... Shadows Fall :thumb:

Nothing. I don't have a radio and don't plan on putting one in anytime soon.

i'm pretty sure there's been a couple threads on this already. but i listen to techno/trance, eurobeat (if anyone knows wat that is) and some metal like iced earth or iron maiden

Im always listening to trance. For some reason makes me think I'm driving a space shuttle or something like that :thumb:

gotta go with the blade theme song good ol techno for ya. gets me going every time i drive LOL!

nothin like some good `ol 80's hair metal. Can't get enough of that stuff!

I forget what I listen to, my car hasn't run in 7 months.

Yea i agree wit ya jpape.. Avenged Sevenfold is a real good band, their new cd is different but its good! :thumb:

i mostly listen to reggaeton, some rap and hip hop and a little bit of r&b. sometimes i put on my oldies. :rocks:

Prodigy
Tool
Rage Against the Machine
APC (no, not that one..)
Fear Factory
Kyuss
High on Fire
Aphex Twin
Crystal Method
and some rap

Michael Jackson... Smooth Criminal, Beat it, Bad, etc..

Also The Game, Green Day, Boyz In The Hood, Eminem.

why does it seem as though everyone listens to rock and trance? i have my mp3 player currently playing a random play of 1020 songs of hiphop and rising with the number of songs every day.

3,571 tracks from 401 albums on a 30GB Creative Nomad Zen Xtra. Still got another 9.7GB to fill up.... which I could do with my 70GB MP3 collection, but I still need to clean everything out and reorganize the MP3 tags so it's cleaner looking on the player.

Most listened to (recently):
Tool
A Perfect Circle
VNV Nation
Crossfade
Bone Thugs n Harmony
Chevelle
Collective Soul
Incubus
Linkin Park
Notorious BIG

Right now I have a playlist cued up (using my Nomad hooked up to the aux of my bookshelf stereo at work):
Hive, Jerry Cantrell, Marylin Manson, Neuroticfish, NIN, and Pearl Jam.

Yes, I listen to everything (even country - sometimes).

Coldplay X&Y has been in my CD player for quite some time now... I just cant seem to get enough

I blast nothing but the BOV and the turbo. That's all I need to hear. If I really want to play something, I'll do it in my head. The benefit is that I know every sound my car makes under every condition and I can tell almost instantly if something isn't right.

Andy

My Driving Music is:

Coal Chamber
Mud Vayne
Cold
Dope
Marlyin Manson
Drowning Pool
Seether

And some old stuff here and there, but the heavier the better. :rocks:

I got the Pioneer Ipod adapter for my birthday. I just plug er' in, and listen to my Top Rated songs on random.

I listen to the sounds of the 4G63 and the exaust. sometimes my annoying little brother.

since I put subs in the only thing i've been blasting is techno/trance whatever you want to call it. i just pulled in listening to Global Deejays - The Sound of San Francisco

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back