The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

what do u think of this...??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmrunaway1

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 6, 2003
New_JerseyUS
tell john shep im coming after him...with this setup...now i jus need a car to bolt it on 2 damn it !! LOL :sneaky:

Attachments

• EBAY PICTURES 394.jpg
    EBAY PICTURES 394.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 282
  • EBAY PICTURES 395.jpg
    EBAY PICTURES 395.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 276
  • EBAY PICTURES 396.jpg
    EBAY PICTURES 396.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 286
  • EBAY PICTURES 397.jpg
    EBAY PICTURES 397.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 281
Your going to need a hell of alot more then that to catch Shep.

wow u guys really blew that up big time...and my profile is not updated i have a awd...and no 1 will ever beat shep that was a joke i thought u guys would have more mature to believe that i was kidding...wow :notgood:

And we thought that you would have little more maturity and realize that we were also joking. We didn't bash on your at all or cuss you out or any of that good stuff. Does look like a nice setup though I must say. What turbo is that?

dsmrunaway1 said:
wow u guys really blew that up big time...and my profile is not updated i have a awd...and no 1 will ever beat shep that was a joke i thought u guys would have more mature to believe that i was kidding...wow :notgood:
You type like that and bring up maturity? :toobad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back