The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

WHat do these autometer gauges look like at night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royalty

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2004
norfolk, Virginia
Lets be honest the second most important factor in buyinag a gauge is what it looks like when the sun goes down. :cool: #1 would be the functionality.

ANyway I'm in the market for autometer phantom or ultra-lite guages. I know on the ultra-lites you can change the color of the light but what about the phantom.

And if anyone has any cool pics of their gauges you can post them too :thumb:

yea its yellow allright, but can ypu cahnge the color on them?

cobalts is the best, check mine

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I switched to the new A'PEXi gauges because of how they look at night compared to the autometer. I HATED how my autometer looked at night, it drove me nuts. They do the job just fine.. but IMO look horrid at night

which automet u have? you cant say cobalt isnt pimp

the silver sport comp ones.. the cobalt are OKAY.. but the APEXI El2 own them

I have some ultralites, sorry no pix. If you have the $$, the ones the dudes have above are nice, but spendy. If you are on a budget, the ultralites look pretty good, but if you want to make them look a little better do what I did:

Rather than getting the bulb condom thing, I actually got a completely different bulb from Autozone. It was in a yellow package and said something like Xtreme whatnot. It was a blue bulb, but it actually gave off a very sharp silverish look. Kinda like the HID headlights, very crisp and very white. FWIW.

Boz

I have defi d-gauges....and love them. They function great so I guess the functionality is
great as well and they look good at night.

dont mind the boost gauge reading....i was doing a boost leak test and decided to take some pics while I was waiting. ;)

Attachments

• dscf0025huihl.jpg
    dscf0025huihl.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 411
  • fdfdfdfdfd.jpg
    fdfdfdfdfd.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 472
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back