The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

WHAT do the well experinced ppl on dsmtuners think,

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
Well im not a noob but cant yet to post in the new fourms, but this is for my buddy not me hes 19, new in the world and wants a DSM so 3 ppl in the family will have DSM"S hes thinking about this one, he doesnt have much money to put into it, so i want to get some opions before he buys,:thumb:

95 talon

If 3 of you have DSM's, you should know what to look for or at least have a good idea. Go check it out and report back.

-Oliver

We are heading out there tomorrow it's 40 miles away, and this would be our 3rd right now there's only 2. Anyother advice would be lovely before I go out there cause (I) won't be going like i said this is for a buddy who doesn't kno his stuff LOL.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nice, I vote buy it and bring it back to life, repaint it back to siliver. Do all the maintence and learn about your car. That means RTFM too :D

Not bad first car into Dsm's. I've them go for more than that with same problems on my local craigs.

If its the 420s version which I bet it is check out the 420a on the 1995-1996 for DIY fixes. It might a fuel/spark problem.

If you can't find it on tuners doing a search, try 2gnt.com use the search function.

Look for the normal rust, oil leaks, wires hanging, and odvious things. What does he want out of a 600$ car? Hopefully a paint job would be one of the first things on the list...LOL Keep us posted.

Will do I'm gonna give him a list, isn't there a list on here talking about things to look for before I buy a dsm. I used the search and couldn't find it any help he's leaving early morning, and has talked the guy down to 500$

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back