The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What do i need to do to put 95 eprom ecu in a 97 with coil on plug?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You can use your stock ECU. Eprom in not needed to run the COP setup. The COP system uses the factory wires that lead to your factory coil pack. COP dont gain any power or do anything special at all. All that COP does is converts your single pack into 4 seperate packs that mount right on the valve covers spark plug plate.

You can use your stock ECU. Eprom in not needed to run the COP setup. The COP system uses the factory wires that lead to your factory coil pack. COP dont gain any power or do anything special at all. All that COP does is converts your single pack into 4 seperate packs that mount right on the valve covers spark plug plate.

if i am reading his profile correctly he already has the COP setup on his car with the stock 97 ECU and he wants to install the EPROM ecu in his car to run ECMlink light.

if thats true nothing special needs to be done. just unplug the 97 ecu, install the 95 ecu, open link and check the box to invert the CAS signal.

So i dont have to do nothing but check the CAS in ecmlink? Because i was searching and it was saying something about swappin wires

So i dont have to do nothing but check the CAS in ecmlink? Because i was searching and it was saying something about swappin wires

Well, if you have a COP, there's no wires to swap, right? The '95 ECU has a different signal for the '95 CAS than the '97. So make sure you invert the CAS signal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back