The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

What do everyone do for a living

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funeral Director/ Embalmer for the last 12 years, Best job ever. Before that. Worked @ a Mercedes Benz repair shop and 9 years in retail auto parts.

During the summer im a manager at a mini golf and batting cage place, it supports my DSM big time. During the winter i work at a gym on a college campus. It supports my addiction for working out and chicks haha but Im looking to get on a fire dept within the net year or two

31 Superintendant of Public Works Water and Sewer Dept. at a small beach in NC near Wilmington 3 kids and a beautiful wife and I live at the beach with a dsm....sweet

Screen printer, Fun artsy job that pays the bills and supports the DSM habit.

I work for a coil spring manufacturer. I do a few things there; shot peening, load testing, powder coating/finishing.

i live in the heart of jet boat country. lewiston idaho, this place has hells canyon like a half hour away. in this town the only real jobs are at the big local lumber mill, or one of the many boat builder places. theres litteraley like ten differant boat companys in this town alone. im a boat rigger for thunder jet boats. check us out at www.thunderjet.com.

i set jet drive systems and set the engines. i got coast gaurd certifications and NMMA certified. water transpertation is a serious thing. something goes wrong and you cant just pull over on the side of the road like a car. the river could swallow you alive. every thing has to be perfect in the boating world.

but yeah, thats how i get down to business.

I like others work at Advance Auto Parts but sometimes i answer the phone saying thank you for calling Advance Slaughter Parts. I am a full time college student and praying my a s s off to get a job so i dont have to put another wiper blade on someones car because i will be the first to stab someone with one if i do not get out of that place by summer.:banghead::talon:

Captain on a Airbus A320 for a major airline. married with 2 daughters so budget get stretched thin for the Talon sometimes, but great schedules allow me days off at a time to work on it.

22 years old, Insurance administrator (out of country medical insurance / purchase insurance / car rental insurance), I basically open claims and deny claims and make billing arrangements with hospitals all around the world. It's not the best but hey, I get to sit on my ass in front of dsmtuners all day long :) On the side I'm a "full time" body builder (work out hard 5 days a week, eat like a pig, healthy food of course, and rest at work)

Ford master tech. Thinking about a change though, can't stand working on them sometimes.

Cabinet shop custom worker and now shipping manager, to support DSM addiction i am going to have to resort to selling body parts.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back