The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

what did you pay for an alignment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yea, i think its 1.5 or 1.6" with eibach prokits on it. even after that they said it would still be .5 off...

i thought 410 bucks plus tax was a little rediculous. i figure an alignment should cost between 50 and 80 bucks...

there is a rear camber kit too, if that makes any diff.

55.00 for a 4-wheel alignment on an AWD car.

Later,

yes, they said 410.

even with new ball joints (60 bucks a piece), it shouldnt even be near that high. some places are a sham.

Holy crap that is a lot of cash! Aren't the ball joints covered since they are a recall? Shouldn't all corresponding repairs (like an alignment) be covered as well?

$65.00 for an all wheel alignment. he was the only guy who could get my car on his lift. oh well

yea, its gonna cost me 60 bucks. im gonna have to remove my front end though before they can do it. their laser cant shoot under the car...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back