The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

what did you name your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

some buddies of mine named mine "Crimson Ghost" because i'm always listenin to The Misfits and that's one of their songs

i really just have pet names that i scream out according to how shes treating me...

bi***
c*nt
baby
sexy
whore
(somebody is sexualy frustrated LOL)..

but to everyone else i know shes known as ...

attachment.php

I named mine "kat" because of the biggest bi*** in high school LOL.

That and she's my girlfreinds best friend, so i had to stick it to her :thumb:

I named mine "Mitsy". My girlfriend and I always refer to it as Mitsy. My girlfirend actually hates Mitsy because she thinks I spend more time and money on the car than her. Women are so insecure.

Mine is the Millenium Falcon... you'll be seeing that name on the cover of some magazines when I'm "done" with her.

Liscence plate says PLAGUE, but I call her Betsy.

I named mine *Trixie* cause everyone gets takin for a ride, and shes usually a ****ing biotch while doing it too.

Johnathon

I named mine Christine. Because she is just like the move FU#%$NG possessed:p

I call mine a money pit, but some of my friend started calling it the Batmobile because its all black.

well mine is simple but i havntt seen an ugly girl with this name.

Brittany

Mine is TSi...boring but when u say "wanna take a ride in my TSi" it just sounds sexy

Everyone I know just calls my car. The fricken Laser. Like from Auston Powers. Fire the fricken laser!!!

~Andrew~:laser:

I call mind. "andy" because its broke just as much as me :p

When its muh boy; Mitch, when its muh girl Sue. And when we're in a fight, i just kinda look @ it and say; "Sometimes, I hafta stop myself from even thinking that maybe I should start seeing other cars." Then we have a make-up drive and she just rox0rz mai s0xorz.

Attachments

• meandmitch.jpg
    meandmitch.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 138
when we are on good terms its called "my little baby" but when shes pissed at me its "a pieace of sh*t"

Well my license Plate says I8AVW. But I usually think of it as "mini me stop humping the laaaazzzzzeerrrrr."

i named mine after this cute girl i knew next door. Becca.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back