The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you have THIS saturday morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyRidzPhucked

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2003
QuebecCanada
Anyone have anything more interesting to eat for breakfast this saturday?

this time i had ice cream and orange juice. Wasnt the best of idea's... :barf:

Half a bag classic lays potato chips and a 44oz Dr. Pepper.

fried rice, waffles, ham and cheese omlette, and diet coke...and an ice cream sandwich

Do you mean for dinner at 3:00 am when I had 3 bowls of ceral before bed, or do you mean this morning at 5:00 pm when I had a sandwhich, and corn for breakfast. :laugh:

a hash brown and cinnamon roll from mcdonalds...and then a bbq hot pocket, bean burrito, and some leftover pork fried rice....

I dont eat breakfast , but i did get out and wash the car up really nice then hit the car show ! and hooters is having a show tomarrow ,hopin to see some honnies on my car LOL

Went to Eienstiens (sp) bagels and got a Blueberry Bagel with Honey Butter.. And a cinnamon twist with a tasty beverage....

Yesterday morning I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and a poptart. I usually don't eat breakfast though and just go straight to lunch. I worked at 8am yesterday so then I usually figure why not!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back