The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

What did you have for breakfast this Saturday morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyRidzPhucked

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2003
QuebecCanada
Taking a break, thought it'd be yet another great tidbit of knowledge :rolleyes: :D

Me, Toast and beer :D oh, and its 4 in the afternoon...
Gotta love Fridays :thumb:

pizza and coke.
i had my fill of beer last night. :D

Microwaveable beef, bean, red chili burritos w/ cheese and salsa on top. Like a champ! :thumb:

Well since i met some nice ladies last night and we went to ones house and sat in a hot tub for 4 hours naked til the sun came up, i thought a good breakfast would be a 16oz steak with hashbrowns, a couple pancakes and some O.J. Might have had a little something to "eat" before that but it was very filling if you get my drift.

What's breakfast?

I don't wake up that early.

For lunch I have some chef-boy-r-dee and a PB&J since I'm stuck at work

come on there was nothing wrong with that, and besides my dsm is parked right outside the window...

Jimmy Dean is good. Man now I might have to buy some.

Yea the little ones, we only had one eggo left :thumbdown and an old box of kix :thumbdown, so jimmy dean it was.

Im still lost on the whole cum breakfest fiasco (Sarah), thats utterly gross, unless...

Mike1992 said:
Im still lost on the whole cum breakfest fiasco (Sarah), thats utterly gross, unless...

How bout we drop that subject to e-mail or PM before I have to lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back