The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What did you find in ## dsm while taking it apart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had a 70s celica at one point. I found some drugs, really old money (like early 80s notes) and several bullets shoved behind one of the side interior panels in the back.

Wow, where do I start? I think the question should be along the lines of "What DID'NT find in my car while taking it apart" ?

Feminine hygiene products, doggie poo bags, dog hair, a ice pick, a squirrel nest under the dash, old french fries, pens, a few VERY old coins (had rust on them) hidden rust under the seats and what I think is dog/human piss stains.

I even found the original OEM oil filter in the trunk, under the spare tire. The oil looked like rotted asphalt!

Man, I think my RS is beyond saving. The previous owner really neglected it! :ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back