The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have seen this on alot of sites with mustangs, hondas, volkswagen, ect... Although I've never seen one with DSM's and i thought maybe i would try it out and see if it sticks... I'll start off with what i did to mine. I cleaned up the motor bay and did a little wire tucking.
Called STM and tried to get my money back LOL

Parts back from powdercoat 😁. Figuring out what bolts I need for the volk arms and a few other odds and ends started mounting ebrake cables and brake lines.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Parts back from powdercoat 😁. Figuring out what bolts I need for the volk arms and a few other odds and ends started mounting ebrake cables and brake lines.

Personally I would never coat a flange mating surface, powder doesn't always apply evenly and you can see it builds up around holes.

Freakin' stoked. These seem like boring pictures, but these mark the end of months of scavenger hunts and long car trips. The interior is finally 100% complete!!

These are MINT too.

Also finally bolted the VC down and got it all buttoned up with the spark plug wires!

It's getting so close now. Just a few odds and ends, definitely need to go through and detail clean and paint the engine bay..but then it'll be time to start, break it in, and do some rips!

Phew, pretty much mine has been on jack stands the past few days but finally my new radiator came in!! I got the mishimoto one

Was sent this by @saturn345 and I couldn't be more stoked. I loved these back in the day, and still do. Cleans up the engine bay a lot!!

Finally started the remote mount of my fuel pump relay. It's going under the antenna. Waiting on a couple of things from RTM and then the ACT flywheel is going on.

The Jacks Trans rebuild will be going on sometime in the near future.
Need to add resistors for the LED light conversion.

Hey all,
Probably a super basic question and not what worth starting a thread about, but what is this?

I was looking through some threads last night and found a picture of someones engine 6(bolt swapped 2g) that has the same piece that I came across on my car when i was putting my intercooler piping in.and have no clue what it is...
The item circled looks like the ignition power transistor. That's what sends voltage to the ign. coils.

Scored a set of sunvisors from Nate at performance part out. They’re in fair condition. Considering how hard these are to find, just the fact they have fabric on them was more than enough for my to pull the trigger. I bought them like minutes after he listed them on his website. Lol.

But, I bolted them up today. This was one of the last pieces of the puzzle. Now I just need that damn passenger side b pillar trim!

Funny...I just got a set of sun visors from him not too long ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back