The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Realized the liquid filled gauge on my fuel rail is showing a different pressure than the dry one on my FPR. So now I’m wondering which one I should trust? Though I am having an issue where it starts to lean out when I come to a stop

PS: also purchased a 12mm barb to replace my PCV so I can connect it to my catch can that's coming in tomorrow, and I'll hopefully fix all the blowby I'm getting. Just have to tap the VC breather to a 3/8" or something alike to really have good CC ventilation, using a 3 port catch can for both VC and PCV in, turbo intake out for vacuum and recycling. In a perfect world I would love to run an AOS, but likely won't ever be able to justify it.

Last edited:
Whats your fresh-out-the-box opinion on the Flatouts so far? Im casually looking for a new set of coilovers
Out of the box they look and feel like very solid units. I haven't adjusted them but I have high hopes. Flatout also offers rebuilds and parts I believe so I'm hoping these will be the last ones I ever use. Upgrading from busted GR2s.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Out of the box they look and feel like very solid units. I haven't adjusted them but I have high hopes. Flatout also offers rebuilds and parts I believe so I'm hoping these will be the last ones I ever use. Upgrading from busted GR2s.

Let us know how ride quality is and how it takes bumps/etc. I’ve got my eyes on a set of those myself.

Sway bar because street car.

Dam I drool on your car Tony! Hell, even your jack stands are waxed and polished! :thumb:
Beautiful!

Dam I drool on your car Tony! Hell, even your jack stands are waxed and polished! :thumb:
Beautiful!
Everything is clean because it's new! I do sweep often and wipe the dust off things for pictures though, LOL... at least it can look nice!

Still waiting on parts from powder coat getting irritated LOL. Got the new 3g bmc in after bench bleeding it and hooked up the new lines to it.

I'm a stickler for clean caps. Looks clean. On my old 2g i powder coated every bracket and bought new caps as well.

Went to the junkyard with high hopes since there was a 1GB Laser in the yard. Got there right as they opened the doors only to find the car had been picked clean either by the seller before he sold it to the yard(quite possible), or it was in the yard before they said it would be and someone cleaned it out. Entire interior including dashboard and harness was absolutely gone, minus a few seemingly random bits and pieces. Entire trunk, everything. Gone. Valvecover, TB, fuel rail, injectors, and entire transmission and axles were all gone as well. Wasn't all a complete loss though.

I managed to score these.

OEM cooling and A/C fan. As a bonus I threw the garbage mishimoto fan underneath the A/C fan so you can see how much bigger the OEM fans are. I also picked up some radiator brackets that were still actually black with non-cracked to hell and back bushings and this!

Woo! Rear-view mirror! It's in bad shape, but it's better than the absolutely cracked/destroyed piece I have. If I can figure out a way to get that piece of glass out, I can scrape the mirror paint off of it and just re-spray it. Or I'll buy a $30 "upgrade" model off of Amazon. Either way it'll do for now until I decide. :p All in all, good day. The interior is lightyears better than when I first got it, that I can honestly scarcely believe it. OEM wheel in great shape, black leather interior hotness, door panels, kick panels, random trim...man. It feels like a DSM again. This thing will have a new soul when I'm done with it.

Oh: I also discovered an entire pack of kittens that have made my engine bay their home. I have no idea who was startled more, me or the poor kittens. They ran like I was the police executing a warrant. LOL

Last edited:
So the car isn't running but you are still able to pick up..............well you know. GOOD FOR YOU!!! ROFL

Hey all,
Probably a super basic question and not what worth starting a thread about, but what is this?

I was looking through some threads last night and found a picture of someones engine 6(bolt swapped 2g) that has the same piece that I came across on my car when i was putting my intercooler piping in.and have no clue what it is...

Hey all,
Probably a super basic question and not what worth starting a thread about, but what is this?

I was looking through some threads last night and found a picture of someones engine 6(bolt swapped 2g) that has the same piece that I came across on my car when i was putting my intercooler piping in.and have no clue what it is...
That is the Power Transistor

Mine used to just "hang out" in the engine bay but now its mounted LOL

Gave her a bath and drove her all morning.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back